Sugar Mommy

CW: [Erotic] Mentions of drinking & smut (10yr age-gap)

                      • • • •

You took a deep breath as you walked up to some fancy restaurant. You were nervous as ever. Sat inside the restaurant was her. You knew she was waiting for you and time was ticking.

You fixed up your lipgloss before walking in. Your heart was pounding; she made you nervous every time.

"Hello how can I help you?" The hostess asked. Her voice sickening sweet; she didn't want to be there.

"Hi I'm supposed to meet someone," You bit your lip and looked at her helplessly. "For seven fifteen." You clarified.

"For Miss. Swift?" She looked at you confused.

"Uh yes. She said she's already here." You gave her a smile.

"Oh yes, okay follow me." She led you to the back patio where Taylor had sat waiting for the past ten minutes, sipping her old fashion. "Miss. Swift your friend is here."

Taylor turned her head away from the sunset to look at you. She took a sharp breath as she checked you out.

"Y/N! Nice to see you darling." She smiled as you sat down.

"You too Miss. Swift." You smirked.

"Please, there's no need for the formality; you know that," She chuckled and reached out and grabbed your hand. "What do you want to drink?"

Her voice was soft and smooth. Made you feel things so much that you couldn't help but blush.

"A whiskey sour would be delightful." You smiled.

Taylor was one of the few people you knew in New York since you moved there. Sure you had other friends in university and at work but unlike Taylor, they never made an effort to see you.

Taylor asked your server for you choice of drink and turned towards you once again.

"Hows school?" She asked.

"Can we not talk about it?" You mumbled and looked down at your lap.

"Why? Is there something I need to know?" She furrowed her brows and pouted.

"No it's just," You glanced back at her. "I might have to drop out." You were shy admitting it.

"What? Why?" She sat up and rested her chin in the palm of her hand.

"It doesn't matter."

"Sure it does! Its your dream to be a fashion designer; I'd hate to see you not achieve that." She twirled the straw in her barely touch cocktail.

"I-I know but." You sighed as the server placed your drink down in front of you.

"But what?"

"I'm struggling to make ends meet Tay." You looked at your drink embarrassed.

"Okay? I'll pay for the rest of your tuition." She said nonchalantly.

"What?" You looked at her like she was crazy. "Taylor as much as I'd appreciate that, I can't ask you to do such a thing."

"Why not? It's only a couple thousand dollars." She looked at you as she took a sip.

"I'm not taking your money Taylor. I won't be able to pay you back."

"Sure you can." She smirked.

"How? I let you use me for your sexual desires?" You joked.

She didn't say anything. Just gave you a look with raised eyebrows. That surely couldn't be her suggestion. You looked at her then to the side then back to her with a flabbergasted look.