Six

Daisy's Pov

I twist the stake further into Katherine's leg, and when the only reaction i get is a grunt, i pull the stake out of her thigh, and Freya pours some vervain straight onto the open stab wound. I'm rewarded with Katherine letting out a loud gut-wrenching scream that the whole of mystic falls could probably hear, and all i can do is chuckle at Katherine's misery. I step back and watch as Freya cuts Katherine's legs and arms as deep as she possibly can without causing too much blood loss since we are involving vervain. Once she has done that, i watch as she starts to peel Katherine's skin off her thigh, and her screams just fall on deaf ears because she deserves everything she is getting and more. Seeing the woman who assaulted me countless times dangling from the ceiling screaming for mercy as my mate tortured her brought me some satisfaction. Seeing my mate help end the life of Katherine has helped me feel safe around her, knowing he hates that type of abuse. I now know Freya would never hurt me life Katherine did, and that is helping me heal from everything.

Kol, Klaus, and Elijah haven't come into the cell once to check on us, and i know it's because they are torturing Stefan and i know they are torturing Damon too since i heard him screaming for me to help him. There is no way in hell i'm helping Damon get out of whatever torture he is experiencing because he not once helped me when i begged for his help. He deserves every ounce of pain he is feeling right now, and i hope he is in so much pain that he pisses himself. I want him to be in pain and I definitely want the all mighty Salvatore man whore to piss himself because that would be embarrassing for him. Stefan, on the other hand, is screaming the loudest, and his screams are almost bursting my damn ear drums. I am so close to going into his cell and ripping his heart out just to rid my ears from hearing his girl like screams. Elijah is bound to be having fun because he has already told me himself that i am like a sister to him, so he would definitely be torturing Stefan for everything Stefan has done to me. Klaus must be torturing Damon because of Damon protecting little miss doppelganger when Klaus only needed her blood to break the curse he had on himself.

I snap out of my thoughts when i see Freya walking over to me, and she almost looks excited to show me something, so when she points over to the side, i look over to where she is pointing. What i see makes me smirk and chuckle at the sight before me. Katherine has now got a collar round her neck that has stakes digging into her skin all the way around her neck, and one wrong move from her could result in her beheading herself. Her thighs have layers of skin removed to the point i can see her thigh muscles ans there is so much blood pouring down her thighs im surprised she hasn't passed out from blood loss. I also see that Freya has lowered Katherine down just enough so she could cut Katherine's wrists and pull some of Katherine's fingernails off. Katherine is looking at Freya with absolute fear in her eyes, but when she looks at me, i still see love in her eyes, and it makes my skin crawl. I just want to end this bitch here and now but i have the perfect way for her to die which will fuck with my so called brothers heads.

"D-Daisy, please." She screams, making me scowl

"Why on earth would you think i would help you. You seriously need to get it in your head that i don't want anything to do with you. You have destroyed my life for far too long, and now it's time to get my life back on track. I only need one person in my life, and that is my mate. She is going to be my life, my wife, and the reason i stay breathing. After today, Katherine Pierce will be dead no matter how badly Stefan and Damon want you alive." I said coldly

"N-No please i-i will s-stop." She begs stuttering, making me laugh

"Oh, the almighty Katherine begging for mercy. I thought i would never see the day." I said mockingly

"We should just kill her now. This is getting boring." Freya said, rolling her eyes at Katherine

"Can you get your brothers to bring Stefan and Damon here? I want them to see me kill the person they love so much right in front of their eyes." I said, watching Katherine's face turn to horror

"Of course, i can. This is going to be so entertaining." She said, smiling

"No need, sister. We heard Daisy's request, and we are here now. Where do you want these two?" Elijah said as Kol and Klaus dragged in Damon and Stefan, who are both still tired to chairs behind them

"In front of that bitch please oh and they need to be facing her." I said pointing at Katherine

"Of course, you would want them there." He said as Kol and Klaus dragged Damon and Stefan in front of Katherine

"Can we do it together?" Freya asked, sounding excited

"Of course we can." I said smiling

"Daisy don't do this!" Damon said struggling against the vervain ropes

"Oh Damon, i never listened to anything you said so why would i start listening now?" I asked raising an eyebrow

I walked over to Katherine and stand to the side of her with my hand in front of her chest while Freya stands the other side of Katherine with her hands on hands holding Katherine's head.

"Say goodbye to the bitch." I said smirking

In one swift synchronised movement, i rip Katherine's heart out while Freya rips her head off, and then we both drop the head and heart to the floor.