Meet Brooke

Hi, my name is Brooke, I was born and raised in the Tri-State area in WV. I grew up on my pawpaw's farm. I was always the shy and quiet type and didn't go many places. When I was about 20 years old I thought I met the love of my life Daniel, I finally found myself but I always felt like a few pieces were missing. Daniel took me to my first demolition derby at the Scioto County Fair, I fell in love with the derby and wanted to run in the derby but felt like I never had the support from Daniel. Then the next year came around Daniel and I went back to Scioto County for the fair and I still wanted to run but still didn't feel the support. A few months after that I broke up with Daniel, I finally felt free and myself but still a few pieces missing. Then I met Cheyanne she became my best friend and I found one of the pieces I was missing(don't worry I will let you meet Cheyanne and tell you how we met).Cheyanne helped me find myself and find my confidence. After Cheyanne and I both decided we wanted to run in the derby together, that's when I found another piece that was missing, I was finally doing things I wanted to do in my life. Well now its time for you to meet my best friend Cheyanne....