And they were roommates

[F]
   Wherein Dayeon was too drunk to find her own bed and crashes in Hikaru's room

And they were rommates

             “What the fuck?” Hikaru mumbled. She was sleeping peacefully just a few seconds ago. Sitting up on her bed she glanced at her digital alarm clock. It’s 2am who the hell would be knocking at the door. Hikaru sits there staring at the wall, maybe she could go back to sleep- knock knock knock- or not. Hikaru angrily kicks off the covers, stomping over to the front door. She tiptoes to look through the peephole. It better not be another one of Youngeun’s ding dong ditch-

                    “Dayeon?!” Hikaru gasps as she hurriedly opens the door.

                   “I’m homee~” Dayeon cheers as she hugs,and practically collapses onto Hikaru. Hikaru scrunches her nose at the smell of alcohol the girl had brought. 

                  “You’re drunk and weren’t you going to sleepover at Chaehyun’s house?” Hikaru asks, kicking the door shut with her foot as she helps the older girl out of her coat.

                    “Noo i wanted to see youu.” Hikaru drags the older Dayeon to the couch, going into the kitchen to get a glass of water for the other girl. Dayeon is Hikaru’s roomate which is conveniet as both of them attend the same university. On the other hand with the older’s drinking habits, this wasn’t the first time she’s witnessed a drunk Dayeon. 

                   “I’m gonna sleep now.” Dayeon stood up, stumbling over to the rooms. Accidentally knocking over the now empty cup off the table. Hikaru sighs, picking up the plastic cup and putting it on the counter. Thank god she didn’t use the glass ones. Hikaru walked over to Dayeon’s room. Softly knocking on the door before opening it, only to find the room dark and empty. Hikaru looked around, slightly panicked. Did she get stuck in the toilet again? From the corner of her eye, Hikaru noticed her bedroom door was half closed unlike before. She jogs over and finds Dayeon asleep in a starfish position on her bed. If Hikaru wasn’t a sleep deprived university student she definitely would’ve cooed at the sigh of her roomate, which she has a small tiny crush on, snoring on her bed. Unfortunately she is very sleep deprieved and would definitely like to sleep in her bed because well it’s her bed. She slowly shakes the older girl. Dayeon stirs and mumbles incoherent words but is otherwise still asleep. 

                     “Dayeon get up this is my bed.” Hikaru says as Dayeon groans. Dayeon raises her head, barely able to open her eyes, staring at Hikaru with a pout. Cute. Though sleep was more important to Hikaru at that moment. “Get off the bed I want to sleep.”

                          Dayeon blinks. Both of them stare at each other for a few seconds in silence before Dayeon lays back down on Hikaru’s bed, patting the space beside her. 

Oh

                        Hikaru stood there awkwardly, hesitant. Dayeon must’ve sensed this somehow in her drunk state. “Don’t be shyy.” The older girl cooed lazily patting the same spot. Hikaru blushed as she slowly crawled over to lay beside the older girl. However Hikaru was still tense; shifting around on her side of the bed. Maybe she should sleep in Dayeon’s room instead. Hikaru sat up ready to go when she felt a tug on her sleeve.

                     “Stayy heree.” Dayeon whined as she pulled onto Hikaru’s sleeve. Hikaru swallowed thickly, shuffling over to her original spot which Dayeon frown. “Come closerr.” Hikaru eyes widened, slightly taken aback. Nevertheless she complied, shuffling 2 cm closer. Dayeon huffed before grabbing Hikaru’s arms and pulling her close. Hikaru yelped, burying her face in her palms.

                         “You’re soo cutee Karuu,” Dayeon said in between hiccups reaching over to boop Hikaru’s nose. Wrapping her arms around the younger. Hikaru could feel her heartbeat skyrocket. She closes her eyes, praying to mother naevis that Dayeon couldn’t hear her rapidly beating heart. Dayeon softly pats her back. Hikaru finds herself melting into the older’s touches, finally relaxing. A yawn escapes her lips and the younger girl snuggles into Dayeon’s embrace. She could hear the gentle breathing of the older girl, fast asleep. Hikaru's eyes flutter shut, asleep in her roomate’s embrace. 

           And when she wakes up the next day she finds that Dayeon still hasn't let her go. And as she tries to wiggle out she finds the older pulling her closer, mumbling for her to go back to sleep. Not knowing that the older girl had planted a soft kiss on her forehead as she slept.

  And they were roommates