Introduction

___

"Just because we can't be,
Doesn't mean I would stop loving,
Even if it's the world we would be fighting."

___

This is the third installment of the Pretender Series (Salazar Cousins).

Pretender Series:

#1: Leaving to Stay

#2: Past's Beautiful Present

#3: Forbidden Want Of Heart

Contains spoilers of Pretender Series 1 and 2.

Writing start: November 27, 2023
Ends: April 11, 2024

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Yes. This is a work of imagination. But still, given an infinite number of possible worlds, it must be true on one of them. And if a story set in an infinite number of possible universes is true in one of them, then it must be true in all of them. So maybe it's not as fictional as we think.

Content Warning: This story contains sensitive and potentially distressing material that may be uncomfortable or triggering for some readers.

This story is far from perfection. Please comment on the parts that have typographical errors so that I could correct them, thank you!!

***

Votes and comments are truly appreciated.