🐠

"HYELO WHEN YOU OF SEEING THIS I AM GOING ON EXPLORE TRIP, SEE YOUE SOON

-ANGERED"

...

Angered was gone, and he had been for a while. With his absence came silence. An overwhelming silence. And Goodpuffer wasn't used to it, he wasn't used to not hearing Angered break things, or not being able to talk to him. He wasn't used to being left alone.

He hated to admit it, but he, in fact, missed Angered.

Days had gone by and not too many travelers stopped at the facility, well, except for two boys. They were simply annoying.

Something had to happen eventually, right? Goodpuffer sat in a chair, tapping a mug in boredom. Nothing was happening, and hoping for anything to occur just made it worse. Being practically isolated wasn't helping either.

Maybe he would visit Lonelykoi.

🐠

Being by himself with only his thoughts was really taking a toll on him. Goodpuffer tried to ignore it by overworking himself. Work, work, nap, repeat. It was a gloomy cycle, failing to actually aid him but instead worsening the already bad situation.

It got to the point that even seeing a fish reminded him of his dear friend, and, even worse, Gratefulsalmon.

Gratefulsalmon. Gratefulsalmon. Gratefulsalmon..

Goodpuffer missed him.

🐠

Goodpuffer paced down one of the various hallways in the facility, letting his mind wander various places to keep himself occupied. But the longer he had been doing this, the longer he felt, well, bored. Nothing was coming to mind. Nothing, nothing, nothing! He furrowed his "brows" (does he even have eyebrows?) and sighed before approaching the wall and sitting down. He sat cross-legged, wishing now more than ever before that Angered would just come home.

Why did Angered even leave anyways? It was all confusing, and trying to think of a reason why just made his head hurt.

Until he thought of Badpuffer again. He hated thinking about Badpuffer. He hated thinking about what he did. He hated how Bad went from being a (kind of) annoying prankster to a beast. He hated everything about Badpuffer.

Goodpuffer shivered at the thought of those tendrils grabbing him, shook at the thought of hearing Bad's loud footsteps following him closely from behind, what it would be like to get caught. The panic-filled adrenaline that would shoot through his veins as he was chased by what he feared most, winding hallways that were once just like home becoming long and confusing in his state of desperation.

And what he did to Gratefulsalmon, ohh, what he did... That should've never happened. It was hard for Goodpuffer to wrap his head around the fact that Salmon was gone. Forever. It was difficult to think that he would never see Salmon again. Goodpuffer's mind constantly went back to the sight of Gratefulsalmon lifeless on the ground, dead at the hands of Badpuffer. The scene flashed over and over again in his mind..

He thought that he could trust Badpuffer. He thought that Badpuffer couldn't do any harm. And he is the reason that Gratefulsalmon will never get to come back home .

And that reminded him of Angered. What if Angered was lost, or even worse, dead? Goodpuffer choked and balled his hands into a fist, with so much force that his knuckles turned white.

He never really realized how much he needed his friends until they were gone.

Goodpuffer stayed on the floor, lost in thought and shivering.

Tomorrow is gonna be a better day.