Chapter 1

(Y/n): first name
(L/n): last name
(Y/l/n): whole name
(F/c): favorite color
(S/c): skin color
(H/c): hair color
(E/c): eye color
(F/f): favorite food
(F/d): favorite drink
________________________________________

Omg I'm so excited! You are walking to UA as you try to imagine what your new classmates were gonna be like. You were wearing the regular school attire an addition to the skin tight black suit underneath. When you stretch and bend your bones, the suit helps you retract them. On the plus side it also covers the burns.

As you are about to knock on a door you notice it doesn't have 1A on it. Shit you panic as you feel a tap on your shoulder. You spin around as you hear a familiar voice in your ear. "You look lost," commented Mina. "MIINA I NEED HELP," you say suddenly busting to tears. "I'VE MISSED YOUUU," we scream together. She guides me to class and I sit down closest to the door. (Sorry Aoyama I gotta give you the boot) Mina sat behind me and we start talking about what we did over the summer.

Some angry blond was arguing with a buff looking guy. Ugh so annoying. "If you're here to socialize then get out". The class was stunned. Behind the Kirby looking girl was a ... yellow caterpillar? Oh wait is that our teacher?. "It took you 8 seconds for you to quiet down. Time is a precious resource. You lot aren't very rational are you?". I was entranced as he started to emerge like a butterfly. I giggled and he whipped his head towards me but otherwise ignored me. "I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Pleased to meet you". After a few gasps and comments we were commanded to quickly change into our gym clothes and to head out to the grounds.

Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass <3

"Fourteeeeeen," I whine as we board the train. "Yep I won the bet and I expect my boba cinnamon flavored," Mina singsonged. So much for buying a phone. "Hey don't look so down I'm sure he didn't mean to sit on you." "Yeah ok," I said sarcastically. "Anyways this is my stop see ya". "Hasta lasagna!" "It's hasta luego," I corrected as she rolled her eyes. I should head home now buuuuut I think I'll head to the bakery.

Ding. "Oh hey y/n! How's the family?" Toru asked ( not the Invisibitch). " Mama's got the chills and Daddy's working overnight ," I replied while scanning the menu. "Oh girl I'm sorry," Toru said concerned. "Forget it, ummm I'll have a banana muffin, a pumpkin scone, aaaaaand (f/d) (you can choose whatever idc). "Right anything else?" " Nope". " That'll be 12 dollars please." " 'Kay thanks, byyyeeee."

This is the still life I was working on last week

This is the still life I was working on last week. Ugly ain't it😅. Um I also forgot to mention nobody knows that y/n lives alone so she lies.