♧♤PART 35♤♧

Siya's pov

He said and again handed me the plate and this time somehow i didn't refuse and pick the sandwich before taking a bite of it, delicious!!!

Not bad!

I ate because I was hungry as hell not because his words effect me.

But we didn't asked.

My inner soul said and i shrugged it off and continue eating sandwich, For a moment I forgot my pain. As soon as I finished both my sandwiches, a sharp pain hit me.

I yelp at the pain and he look at me worriedly then said.

Kabir:Are you okay?

He asked making me roll my eyes internally ,Does he know how much it hurts during periods, he is not a girl, so I wish he was a girl, then he would have known what pain  feels.

Kabir: This is not going to happen in this birth Siya, now don't use this peanut-sized mind too much and take it quietly on the bed, otherwise the pain will increase.

He said making me glare at him.

Siya:Don't even dare to say anything about my lovely sexy brain, he is very handsome and intelligent.

I said twisting my mouth and rolling my eyes on him and laid down on the bed under the soft silky sheet, he looked at me and came closer to my face dangerously then said.

Kabir:Never do this in front of me, otherwise the result will not be good at all and yes, your brain is "IT" not "He".And yes, your brain is as small as a peanut and will always be, now don't think too much, otherwise the little brain you have will also be destroyed.

He said making me whine.

Siya: ugh!!! I hate you so much!!! You are my enemy from now on!!!

he chuckled looking at my pissed expression and lifting up the sheet from my stomach he placed a heating pad on my lower abdomen then kisses my forehead and look into my eyes softly, I was all silent till now looking into his eyes like he was looking into mine, this time I saw something there in his always empty eyes, it was care, for me?

I don't know but he is not that bad but still he is bad, so bad!!!

I thought and turned myself and laid down closing my eyes,now my back was facing him.I felt him come next to me on the bed and lay I felt a little better when he didn't touch me and kept on laying quietly, I could hear his breathing, he was breathing slowly, I don't know when my eyes fell and I fell asleep because gradually my pain had reduced a bit.

Next morning
Kabir's pov

Here am staring at the beautiful creation of God, I can stare at her for the rest of my life, I woke up today not from a nightmare but from the most restful sleep I've ever had.

She is the light of my darkness, her presence is enough for me to breath peacefully, I need her just for me,she is my peace.

I look at her peaceful face and was about to kiss her forehead but Stop myself, I don't want her to think me that am taking advantage of her because i didn't, what will be her reaction, When she will come to know that I was the one to whom she gave her virginity that night, now I feel like I have taken advantage of her condition.

I shouldn't do that with her but am not saint that I will refuse when that Little woman of mine were provoking me.

I was sitting on the chair just right beside the bed little far from the bed where she was Where she was lying, after a while her eyes started opening and she turned around in such a way that the next moment...