✶ 2 - ❝PICO, WE GOT DADS!❞ ✶ ✨️REQUEST✨️

* Request by @EluFNF! First request on the first chapter, only the next day after posting it, lol. And she  specifically requested Pico and NuSky getting adopted by Steve and John/Tankman, and Pico having another sibling would be SO funny, lmao.  *

----

3rd Person's POV

As usual, Pico and Sky were waiting in the orphanage, doing what ever. The two were never really good friends, but they were friends. When I say that, I mean it as sibling relationship-like. The two really just act like siblings.

Moving on, Steve and Tankman are going somewhere. Specifically, the orphanage Pico and Sky are in.

"Captain, where in the gosh darn war are we going??" Steve asked, sitting in the front car seat, blind-folded. "You'll see, Steve," Tankman replied, eyes focoused on the road. "We're almost there anyway." He added.

Steve had so many thoughts right now. His biggest one yet was why he had to be blind-folded. Where the heck is he driving?? I wish I could see right now.. Steve thought. Suddenly, the car stopped. "Alright, take off the blind-fold." Tankman said, opening the car door on his side.

Steve took off his helmet, * He put it around his head like a normal person and not on his helmet since that'd just be plain weird if he had it over his helmet- * then the blind-fold, and it soon revealed a sign. 'Orphanage for all.'

An orphanage? Steve thought, putting his helmet back on. Hm, He opened the car door on his side. "Why are we here?" Steve asked. "Uh...- To adopt?" Tankman said, blushing just a tiny bit. Steve on the other hand, was in a whole other world.

"Uh--We--Eh--Um--" Steve stammered. This was too much to handle for him. "Let's just.. Go inside." Steve mummbled, flushed as heck.

Tankman shrugged, going inside first, as Steve followed.

"Wow. There's a lot of kids here." Tankman said. "What do you expect, captain? There are millions of kids without being able to call any place, 'a home'!" Steve exclaimed. "Shut up, Steve- They have ears." Tankman whispered. It took a bit for Steve to understand what he meant, but once he did, he felt extremely bad. "Sh[.]t-" Steve whispered to himself. Tankman sighed. "Whatevs. Let's just go look."

* I fr searched my head off just to find out how orphanages work, even though it won't be worth it after I'm done writing this, but I did it anyway. Later some time Steve and Tankman will--NOPE, CAN'T SPOIL IT, SORRY- *

As the two walked around, they saw tons of kids. From ages of 5 to 8 and higher, there were a lot. About 34 kids. "Wait. We'd have to.. We can't legally adopt--" Steve was inturrupted by Tankman. "Quiet. We'll figure it out some way or another."

"If you say so.."

All around them were kids. They were playing with puzzles, some were talking--Specifically, the older ones. But back to the other topic, Tic-Tac-Toe, The Dice Game even, and more. Steve thought they all looked really nice. Thoguh he did notice two kids in the back. The two were.. 13 and 15 year olds.

* Okay, so I know NuSky is 19, but since that was over the age of 18, which is the age orphans aren't legally considered orphans, she'd probably be some where else, other than the orphanage. *

They were talking, though it looked more of fighting to Steve. "Shorty!" One of the kids said. She had blue hair, and had the height of about 5'4. On the other hand, there was a way much shorter kid, a boy, who was 4'0. "Am not!" The shorter one said. Steve thought it was kind of funny, so he watched. "Yes, you are! You're literally shorter than a TEN year old. She's 5'2." The taller one smirked. "Well she's just got a big growth spurt!"

Steve laughed at the two. Tankman noticed, and looked at him. "What?" He asked. "Oh- Just watching two kids fight. It's funny." Steve said, not really paying attention to Tankman. Tankman was just confused until he saw the kids Steve was looking at.

One of them had spikey, ginger hair, with white eyes, * Yeah, Pico doesn't have eye pupils- *  while the other one had long, light-blue hair covering one of her eyes, and her visible eye had the color of magenta.

Steve thoguth it would be nice to take them into the apartment, since they looked.. fitting for what they would call a family, later on if they became one.

• Time Skip •

* Okay, so what happens is that Tankman and Steve take Pico and Sky in, then after like.. 4 months.. Something happens. NOW, ON WITH THE STORY! Also, I tried my best to make this as accurate as possible, so please don't oof me if I'm wrong with the adopting program- *

Steve and Tankman planned something for Sky and Pico. They decided to tell them the day they took them in, but on the month it was right now. Right now, it was like a family meeting. Sky and Pico were sitting on the couch, and Tankman and Steve were standing in front of them. Steve and Tankman both had fake serious faces, as the two were actually happy.

"So? What's the deal, Steve amd Tankman?" Pico asked, with a calm face. "So.." Steve didn't know how to explain it. "We've been thinking. About something to do with you two." Tankman said. "Good or bad? I'm already satisfied with all of us." Sky inquiered. "It's good news, uh, don't worry-" Steve said, a smile appearing across his face. "Well?" Pico and Sky both asked at the same time. "We're.. Adopting you two." Tankman said, a smile on his face now.

Suddenly, there was sniffles. From.. PICO?! Steve quickly saw it and hugged him. "Pico-? Are you alright?" He asked. Pico nodded, though he was crying. "It's.. Nice to have a family, and a place you can call home.. Y'know?" Steve was practically melting of happiness. He was going to be a father. Sky on the other hand, was patting Pico's back. "There, there, Prick'o. It's alright." * Yes, since Pico's hair is spikey, I decided to give him a nick-name. Please don't use it- * Sky sounded like she wasn't.. Emotional, though she was just not much of a crier.

• Time Skip •

After calming down a bit, the four are still where they were, a few 10 minutes ago. "Soo.. Do we call you guys, 'Dad' from now on?" Sky asked. Steve had just realized that he and Tankman would become parents. As in, 'These are our kids.' phrase. Steve and Tankman would probably be mistaken by a couple. And that made him flustered.

----

* . . . *

* Wow. That wasn't really a oneshot if I'll be honest.. That was a whole 'nother world- Well, thank you, @EluFNF for that wonderful request! I've never had so much fun writing something like that! ^^ *