Enemies or Lovers (Episode 1) Boy x Boy

At 1.30 a group of police officers entered into a company 's building which us the no.1 company in the country. The police officers went straight to the CEO 's cabin;

 The police officers went straight to the CEO 's cabin;

- Felix

CEO: Good afternoon Mr.Felix (smiles)

Felix:Bad afternoon Mr.Jackson

-Jackson

-Jackson

Jackson :(smiles) well take a seat first Mr.Felix

And then felix sat down;

Jackson:so, what brings you here

Felix : what else we are here for, other than arresting you.

Jackson: And may I know why?

Felix : Officer James let him know why he is going to get arrested.

James : Yeah so, Mr.Jackson we have a complain against you and we got the proofs too.

Then Jackson started to laugh

Jackson: oh! May I know what is the complain.

Then James glares at him and said: you have killed a well know business man in this country.

Jackson: well, I didn't kill him.

Mr.Felix got a little angry: you are a mafia king and have killed many people but we didn't get proofs to arrest you, so this is the first time we have proofs against you, so you can't escape from us.

Jackson: But Mr.Felix I really didn't kill him.

James: Oh! Well here is the proof.

Then he took a pen drive and kept it on the table;

Felix: In this pen drive we have the footage of you killing him.

Yeah guys so since Jackson is a mafia king, he can do anything. Let's see what is gonna happen next;

Jackson: Let's see the footage then.

James took the pen drive and insert it on the laptop then he opened the file ;

Jackson: Excuse me can't you look at my face I am way more handsome than the killer.

Then all the police officers got shocked by seeing the footage cause there was another guy killing the businessman ;

James: how could it be possible? We had already seen it was Mr.Jackson.

Jackson: ahh! Well I have an important meeting to attend. If you excuse me may I leave.

Felix: wait and watch , this isn't the end Mr.Jackson.

Jackson: ok then I'll wait i know we will meet often.

Felix : I'll see you.
Officers let's go.

-Lucas

Then the officers left the cabin , so Jackson and his assistant was having a conversation;

Lucas: you were the one who killed the businessman right?

Jackson: Bro you was also there with me right, then why are you asking me?

Lucas: But how was he killed by that person?

Jackson: Bro I didn't knew you were that stupid. Didn't you notice carefully? That businessman man was already dead, he was just acting.

Lucas: well, it was looking like that person killed him.

Jackson: why are you so amazed bro? You have been staying with me for almost seven years.

Lucas: But still you amaze me everytime.

Jackson(smiles): I know but still thanks for the compliment.

Lucas: But how did the pen drive changed? I mean they confirmed that it was you, so how?

Jackson: I am a mafia king bro so it is an easy task for me. And we should go to the meeting.

Jackson stood up and then they went to the meeting room.

Felix and James were in their police jeep with some other officers;

James was very much angry😡: we missed it again.

Felix: how the hell did the footage got changed?

James: exactly, there must be someone in our police station who is a traitor.

Felix: Yeah you are right we'll find that person.

James: Don't worry we will.

(Rosy is the author my name)

(Rosy's p.o.v: ok I am so lazy so let's skip the boring parts.)

Time 6.00 pm

Felix was exhausted today. He had lot of work today. He had lot of questions in his mind. James left with his boyfriend Jason and others left too. Now he was also gonna leave.

He got out of the police station and got into his car then drived towards his house. After 30 minutes he reached his house and went inside. As soon as he got inside. As soon as he got inside he was welcomed by a big a hug. A cute man jumped on him, wrapped his legs around felix's waist and hugging him tight. Felix wrapped his arms around his waist holding him.

Felix: so you missed me so much?

Can you all identify who is that cute man, let's see who is that person in the next episode.