4

Fundy POV:

I was working in the bar just like how I normally do. Things have been a mess without Quackity. Slime was affected the most, physically and mentally. He changed from a transparent neon green to a goopy muddy green and he just isn't his normal cheery self. I sighed and continued my work when I heard someone say, "Another one!". I could recognize that voice anywhere.

Schlatt.

"What are you doing here!?" I half-yelled. "Calm down. Am I not allowed here?" He asked in a vrey casual tone. "Q wouldn't want you here! And how are you alive anyways? Did Dream revive you?" I asked. "No. My sugar pumpkin did." I cringed at the nickname. Did Quackity have the revival book? And why would he revive Schlatt of all people? He hated Schlatt the most out of all of us. 

I opened my mouth to ask more questions when he shouted "You work here right? So why don't you get back to your damn work!" I growled (proof Fundy is a furry) before sighing and left, my minds filled with questions.

Quackity POV:

I woke up by some noise outside the room. "Don't go to harsh on him" Which sounded like Dream. "Alright, Alright." The door opened as only Purpled came in. Why wasn't Dream there? Was Purpled going to torture me like yesterday? If he was then Dream wasn't going to be there to stop him. Why did Dream even stop him yesterday?

These thoughts clouded my mind as I started shivering. Purpled noticed this, "How pathetic," He unsheathed his sword. "I can't belive I used to work for you." He said as he slashed at me and I cried in pain. "Keys." He didn't know that the keys were with Slime, if I told him then Slime would be in danger. "Never" He slashed at me again this time harder. This went on for about an hour till I was left exausted. "Please!" I begged. He hit me one more time before groaning in frustration. "I'm going for today, but I won't stop till I get the keys!" He said in a menecing voice.

The moment he left Dream entered. "Are you alright?" he asked. "Does it look like i'm 'alright'!?" I accidentally lashed out. To my surprise he wasn't angry. He chuckled "You are even cuter when you are angry."

 Wait what? Was he flirting with me? "Well I guess you aren't alright." He said as he walked over. He tossed me a healing potion. Surprisingly I caught it, still stunned that he called me cute. I drank it and felt better. "Thanks." I said ignoring what he said earlier.

 "Anything else you need?" I thought for a second and realised how hungry I was. "Uhh... Can I have some food?" I asked unsure if he was going to give some. He gave me a baked potato. "Sorry, I only have this." To be honest I didn't care what it was. I gulped it down and smiled as my hunger bars started going up. I was surprised that he said he was sorry, infact I was surprised he even gave me food! And that too baked potatoes, he only got raw potatoes in the cell. 

Wait- Why was being so nice to me?