THE SLEEPING CURSE OF THE UNDEAD

A long time ago, more like five hundred years ago lived a King and a beautiful Queen in a majestic Palace. They lived so happy and joyful but their happiness soon gets less when they know they need an heir but their prayer hasn't been answered by God. Night and day they kept praying to God so God would grant their wish, but nothing happened until they thought that God already leaving them and they decided to visit the Grand Dark Witch that ever lived on the land, called Maleficent.

The King and Queen were truly scared when they stepped into the forbidden mountain to meet Maleficent, They saw a dark cloud already surrounding the Castle along with thick fog that made them see the way. Even though they bring a lantern, it seems useless because of the fog. But they keep moving forward and keep going without thinking about what dangers will they meet in front of. They stopped upon a large half-broken door that had the shape of a demon's horns and a wicked smile. They shake to knock on the door but the Queen makes a brave move by calling Maleficent from the door.

"O'Dark Grand Witch, I have come before you with all my wealth and royalty wish to meet you... O great Maleficent that fearsome by all people in my Kingdom.. please came upon me... I'm Queen Stephanie calling you!" Said the Queen while knocking on the doors but nothing happened, the Queen calling the Grand Witch for three times but nothing happened and she's getting furious with the bad act of the Grand Witch who ignored her.

"HOW DARE YOU IGNORING ME !? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE !? OPENED THE DOOR! LET ME IN! I NEED TO SEE YOU!! MALEFICENT!!!" Yelled the Queen while knocking on the door harder, but nothing happened.

Before the Queen and King decide to leave, suddenly they hear a crow flying from their back, and before they can do anything, a huge thunder strikes before them the door swings open and the secret passage to meet Maleficent slowly opens before them. A thick fog slowly disappeared and a green lime lantern flickered and illuminated the way for them.

"What should we do next? You sure want to do this ?" Asked King Stephan while holding his wife before entering the door.

"Of course, you wish to have a child right? Then we shall go.." Replied Queen Stephanie while walking into the door.

"Beware, my dear, if you go inside there's no turning back," said the King and the Queen stopped her steps and looked for his husband, Instead of turning back she smiled and took his arms and squeezed them gently.

"Trust me, we can do this.. what could go wrong after this..?" She answered and with heavy heart and mind, the King followed his wife entering the forbidden mountain that soon led them to Maleficent's Castle.

👸🏻🧟🤴🏻

They walked slowly entering the eerie creepy Castle dedicated to the Grand Dark Witch, Many spooky ornaments hung on the wall and green lime fire flickered following the wind that blew but magically, the fire didn't shut off. The Queen took her gown while walking down the stairs carefully, while the King let his robe drag behind him. They follow the long Hallway until they meet someone that they think is a human, but when the figure turns around, they scream. The figure looks scary, the figure guides them to meet Maleficent.

They stopped in front of a great purple door that had a carving of a dragon and crow. Before the Queen knocked on the door, it suddenly opened by itself and revealed a tall, dark, also wicked figure standing in the opposite direction. The Queen stepped inside and looked at the tall figure but slowly couldn't turn her eyes from the horns above the figure's head. The figure turned back and looked upon the King and Queen with a Wicked grin.

"Welcome, Your Majesty... I'm sorry that my place that inappropriate for royalty such as You" The figure said while smiling at them.

"Maleficent.. I've come to ask you something.. your Greatness already spread all over the Kingdom and I'm sure by asking you, we can have what we want" The Queen said while walking closer to Maleficent.