OC 1

Name Ruby
Codename Scarlet
Sub name{optional} Blade Dancer
Bday April 2
Age 19
Eye color silver grey
Hair color silverish grey
Personality she is kind towards her friends and family but if you try to tear anyone apart from her she won't hesitate and get in ones face if it means protecting who she cares about
Likes being with friends and family, listening to music sometimes
Dislikes aragami
Sexuality straight
Relationships{includes family, friends, crushes}
Family
Zero
Friends
Lulu
Claire
Zeke
Neil
Crush
Hugo {close friends and crush}
Backstory

Ruby had been by herself ever since she was 11 that was when both her parents were killed by an Aragami by the name of Marduk and she was left alone after it had killed her parents which till this day she has always had dreams of that fatal night...she chooses not to tell anyone of what had happened to her only two people in her life that know are Hugo and Zeke...she is now in her early 20s and she has now meet Phym who she knows she has to protect no matter the cost.

About Her Traumatic Childhood

Like any kid ruby grew up a normal life kind but that was quick to end after her mom died from a bad fever and it was just her, her older brother and her dad as her and her dad were quick to get away a Marduk had attacked them as it tried to attack her....her father quickly sprung into action as it attack him and had killed him right in front of her but not before he told her to run and don't turn back and to run to Ashland but as she ran she had blacked out from exhaustion and fear and later had woke up in to the Pennywort port and when she was still just a kid she had become a adaptive god eater.

her father quickly sprung into action as it attack him and had killed him right in front of her but not  before he told her to run and don't turn back and to run to Ashland but as she ran she had blacked out from exhaustion and fear and later had ...