Chapter 1

Y/N's POV)
Around 8:00 AM

I hear a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in" i say, a few moments later the door opened and niki walked. "Hola! Niki, "I say. "Good Morning Mx.Y/N Your father wishes to see you," niki said. " Tell him I'll be there in a few minutes," I tell her. " as you wish," niki says. After niki left i walked over to my closet to grab something to wear.
I grab a few things to wear including a crown and cloak. Once I finish getting ready I quickly walk down to meet my father. "Good Morning Phil," I say. " Good morning Y/N," Phil, my father, says. "What did you want to see m-" I was interrupted by my younger brothers running in. "TOMMY! Get back here, "Punz yelled. "Never!" Tommy yelled back. "Tommy you're going to get hurt, slow down" tubbo yelled. "Boys stop running inside" Phil yelled at my brothers. "So what did you want us for?" I asked. "Well the pirate captain Sherbertquake MorningStar and their crew have been spotted near one of our allies' kingdoms, " Phil said. "But aren't we on good terms with sherbert and their crew?" Punz asked. "We may be on good terms with them but that doesn't mean they won't come here next" Phil explains to us.

(Sherbertquake morningstar's pov)

"Hey sherb!" Rae yelled. "What is it Rae?" i say. "We're getting close to the castle," he said. "Alright, you can go now," I said. Rae left shortly after. I let out a sigh and walked over to Athena. "Athena, i'm bored," I say leaning on them. "Well i was about to go make cookies, do you wanna help?" they asked. "Sure," I responded. We walked into the kitchen and started getting the ingredients out. "Here," Athena handed me some eggs and sugar. "Can you crack the eggs in the bowl for me," they asked. "Mhm," I hummed, cracking the eggs into the bowl.

(timeskip because i'm lazy)

"And we're done," Athena said. "So this is what you've been doing, Sherb," Rae said. "Mhm," I hummed. "Come on, we're at the castle," Rae said. "Already?!?" I asked. "Yep," he said. I followed Rae out of the kitchen. "Why hello morningstar," the King said. "Why are you here [put any name here] " I asked. " no, why are you here morningstar!" the king said. I scoffed lightly, " I'm here to get my crew that you have held captive for I don't know 5 MONTHS!" I hissed. "And if I release them, what will I get in return?" the king asked. "You can throw me in prison and let my crew go freely for 2 years after the two years are up, they're free games for holding captive," I say. "Deal," the king said. "Guards!" the king yelled. "No, my crew first," I growled. "You heard them," the king yelled at his guards. The guards simply nodded before walking off, returning about 25 minutes later with Momboo, Easton, Aax, Centross, and Wolf. "hand them over," I say. "First, you hand yourself in," the king paused, "then we let them free," he finished.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Word count: 523
I finished the first chapter! Yippee!