Thin walls

Soft moans could be heard through the thin apartment walls. It's 2 in the morning and all Chuuya could hear is the sound of muffled moans, a buzzing sound, and the accompanying of a slick sound coming from her roommates room. She was supposed to be asleep at 9. But how could she when all she could hear was the sweet moans of pleasure coming from her roomate next door.
It didnt help that she was getting aroused by the sound of her roomate fucking herself. She closed her thighs in hopes that the arousal would go away. Much to her dismay it didn't. It only grew bigger as she listened. Telling herself that she needs sleep and that it wouldn't be right to get off to the sound of her roommates moaning.
Hey who could it hurt.She doesn't need to know. Plus it's her fault that she is getting all worked up.
Chuuya begins to sit up flushing her cheek against the wall where her roommate is, and spreads her legs a bit. since she only wore an oversized t-shirt and panties to bed, It was easy to get stimulated by the littlest touch. She begins to slide her panties down her thigh torturously slow. She looks down and sees a big puddle of slick in her panties. Chuuya didn't realize she had been this turned on. She reached her hand down to gather some slick on her fingers only to for a slutty moan to come out. Her heart sank when she heard a pause to all noises in the other room. Randomly one loud moan came from her roomate signaling that she didn't just hear her moan like she just came.
Reaching her hand back down between her legs, she used her fingers to gather some more slickness. She muffled her whimpers by putting her hand over her mouth. It felt so good that she rutted up into her hand for more friction.
It wasn't enough for her. She needed more.
Chuuya begins to lean over to her bed side table and pull the draw open. The way she moved made a pillow fall between her legs. She didn't realize at first till she leaned downward pushing her pussy against the pillow. A long moan came out of her as she started rutting against the pillow. She reached her fingers down to her clit and moved them in a circular motion. Now this is what got Chuuya going. The stimulation of her fingers on her clit made it hard for her to control her noises. So close to her release. Everything went to white as she came. Legs twitching, and body trembling. Chuuya's head flew back, mouth a jar, out can a long breathy moan that sounded heavenly. She fell back onto the bed and passed out, not knowing that someone was also listening through the thin walls.