Clumsy

Not edited
▬▬▬▬CHAPTER ONE
ᵎᵎ¦ ゛who wears heels to a beach?

Not edited▬▬▬▬CHAPTER ONEᵎᵎ¦ ゛who wears heels to a beach?

Raquelle tossed and turned in her sleep, her mind consumed by a vivid dream. In the dream, she found herself in a beautiful garden, surrounded by vibrant flowers and a gentle breeze. She felt her heart race as she saw Ken approaching, a warm smile on his face.
"Ken," she whispered, her voice filled with a mix of nervousness and excitement.

Ken's blue eyes met hers, and he chuckled softly. "Raquelle, I've been wanting to tell you something." He took a step closer, his expression serious yet kind.

Her heart fluttered. "What is it?"
He took her hands in his, his touch sending a shiver down her spine. "I love you, Raquelle. I've loved you for a long time."

Tears welled up in Raquelle's eyes as she gazed at him, her heart swelling with emotion. "Ken, I love you too. More than you'll ever know."

Just as they were about to lean in for a kiss, a soft voice interrupted them. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

Raquelle's heart sank as she turned to see Barbie standing there, her trademark smile in place. Her dream-like world shattered as Barbie moved closer to Ken, placing a hand on his arm.

"Barbie?" Ken's tone was uncertain, caught off guard by her sudden appearance.

Barbie gave a dismissive laugh, her eyes fixed one Raquelle. "Oh, don't mind me. I just thought I'd come and claim what's rightfully mine."

Raquelle felt a surge of panic as she looked at Ken, desperation in her eyes. "Ken, no! Don't let her take you away from me!"

Ken's expression shifted from confusion to concern. "Raquelle, what are you talking about?"