♡ He Cuddled with You

You and Michael decided on a movie night tonight. Since you two always watch Disney movies, you'd thought it'd be nice if you guys watched something a little different. Tonight, you're both watching a scary movie that he insisted you both see. At first you were a little scared, but you wanted to toughen up for Michael. It was halfway into the movie, and Michael was laying down on his side with you in front, his left hand and your right intertwined. A really scary scene just come up and your grip on Michael's hand tightened.

"You're not scared, are you (Y/N)?" He smirked.

"Psh, no." You said in your toughest voice, letting go of his hand.

"If you say so." He mumbled.

Suddenly, a blood curdling scream came from the movie which made you jump, and you decided that it was enough, so you confessed, "Michael, i'm scared. Can we watch something else?"

"I knew you were." He said as he slowly got up off of the couch and took out the disc.

"How about we watch Peter Pan instead?" He suggests.

Your face lights up instantly with excitement. "Really?"

He giggles at you, "Yes, baby really." He kissed your forehead and went into the kitchen.

"I'm gonna make popcorn, hang tight."

You walked over to where he was standing. "Can i help?" You asked.

He pecked your lips and said, "Of course you can."