' 1 .

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃 . 𝐀𝐓𝐋

𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 & 𝐤𝐚𝐲 sat on my bed thinkin on what to do and after a good minute Kay spoke up "we should go onn a trip" ouu yes we can go get our hair nail done and go shopping I said then tiny spoke up and said "but where should we go" FLORIDA I yelled and they both shook there heads okay mhs let's get ready so we go to mall I watched as tiny and kay walked out my room to theirs me.

tiny and Kay been friends since young we started doin drops at a young age we never had any body to guard us from the streets I lost my mother to drugs and my father left after she died it's was js me tiny and kay and u may think bc my mother died from drugs i would hate den but that js got me more in to dem I love to smoke and drink but I love to smoke more all 3 of us smokes and drinks.

but I'm the smoker tinys the vaper and kay the drinker we never rlly fw other people js us is all we need . i got up and walk to the bathroom connect to my room and played 22 by jayo I got undressed and set the water to warm and step in washing my body couple times I set out the shower grabbing my towel rapping it around my body walking to my closet.

I pulled out my pink jacket wit a white crop top wit light blue rip jeans wit my pink dunks I walked over to my dresser sitting down and starting my hair doin a half up half down but slick in it back doin my edges and staring my make up and grab my lil black purse
putting my phone charger lipgloss my weed and raps in there and walking out seeing tiny on the couch

she wearing a all black body suit wit black dunks wit her hair down then jay walks out the bathroom wit a purple skirt and white core set and purple heels on wit a purple and white scarf wit her hair down "I looked at both of dem smiling" Kay said girl why js lookin at us I don't know where I be without y'all and then tiny spoke awee I love youu I Said I love you to and we walk out to my car I got a white benz and I give the aux to kay as she sat in the front and she play drive by .

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

we all sung couple minutes later we where at the mall we went in to footlocker and we saw this group of boy lookin hard but we js went bout our day and every body got there shoes
tiny got some 4s I got some 1s and Kay got some dunks and we was about to leave when we heard some call out to us we all turned around to see the group of boys "ayo ma" one said to kay can me and my hbs get yals ig we shook our head we exchanged igs and we walked away and they made a gc 

half an hour.

hoe im so mf tired let's go we had mad bags we had got our toes and nails done we have or hair appointments tmr and Sunday we leave to Florida

we finally get home I put all my stuff down I'm gonn pack tmr when I first get up and walk to my bathroom step in the shower wash my body and my hair and then I step out I rap my towel around me brush my teeth and blow drag my hair out my bonnet o...

we finally get home I put all my stuff down I'm gonn pack tmr when I first get up and walk to my bathroom step in the shower wash my body and my hair and then I step out I rap my towel around me brush my teeth and blow drag my hair out my bonnet on and put in my pds and a shirt and I see that my phone going off it's was the gc so we texting in there a lil bit there names are mir trey and blu afraid min I finally fall asleep .

———————————————————-
YA DEM BOYS IS NOT GETTING A FC BC THEY NOT GON BE HERE LONG 😘😘.
love ya Arie outtt