7

There will be 2 spam updates because I didn't update yesterday. Also this isn't proof read

(two weeks later)

Lani pov:
3:30pm

I got realized from the hospital last week but dave has been nonstop taking care of me. Not only did he move me into his house to that I could be token care of but he lets me use his in home studio he got installed after the car crash. It nice and sweet that he does all these things for me but I still feel like im taking and not doing enough giving.
       A lot has happened since the car crash not only has the public started thinking me and dave are together but he has some chick claiming that they have a baby together. Iv been ignoring it mostly because he said it isn't his and that he will take a test but honesty I don't wanna think of him not telling me abt a kid and our relationship being is jeopardy.
         "hey ma, how did u sleep last night?" he asked me but I just turned over and ignored him. I don't rly wanna talk to him because all I think about is what if he has a whole baby out her. And its not even a regular baby this kid is 1 and a half. But little do dave know his homeboy quavo been hitting up all times in the night asking abt music and all types of relationship advice. Apparently he don't like his gf and he got a crush on somebody else.
              Ion know who the somebody else is but they sure are a lucky mf. "NA'LANI ROSE" I hear dave yell so atp imma answer bc what is u yelling for. " yes David?" I said getting up going to the bathroom and starting to get ready. " where u going? And why are u ignoring me ma wtv I did im sorry" he said hugging me from behind while I was starting my makeup. " im going to hangout with a friend dave and u didn't do anything im js tired of being cooped up in this house 24/7, I know ur trying to protect me but I js need some time rn" I told him finshing my makeup and going to my side of the walk in closet.
I didn't do much makeup I js did my brows. Brushed my lashes out and put on some lip gloss. I didn't put much on js put on a orange and yellow skirt and bra set with some orange heels.

Dave was in the kitchen when I was heading out but little do he know ion got nothing on under what im wearing

Dave was in the kitchen when I was heading out but little do he know ion got nothing on under what im wearing. "bye dave" I yelled before grabbing my car keys and leaving.
        Sense I was going over quavo house to make some food with him I decided to txt him and make sure he got everything ready for toniget.

Lani: hey q u got everything ready for tonight or do I need to get something

Huncho💞: nahh love I got everything ready
Lani: love??
Huncho💞: mb I meant lani, u remember how to get here rii?
Lani: yea I rember im like 5 minutes away

Iv never been the cheating type especially with dave bc I do rly like him but lately iv been getting closer with quavo and he has been so getle with me but doesn't treat me like I cant do anything for myself and that is what dave does he babies me and babies me it gets so annoying. I pulled up to quavo's house and went to the door knocking.

      After the 3rd nock I head footsteps and knew it was him. When he opened the door he js started me up and down. "hey" I said nervously trying to break the silence. " woah- I mean hey u just look amazing" he said causing me to blush and look down. Once we got in it wasn't anything off we just vibed everytime we were around each other. " little over dressed for dinner huh" he said making both of us laugh. " well I js wanted to wear something that I thought u would like" I said walking towards the kitchen with my hands over my ass.

       We decided to make pasta because that's what we bonded over the first time we met some time ago. After the water was boiled and the sauce was made I went to pour it in and I felt arms wrap around my waist behind me. " hi, u ready to eat?" I said while pouring the noodles in the sauce. " yea if I get u for dessert" he whisper in my ear, I ignored it and made our bowls of pasta then put them at the table.

         Once we were finished eating we took a nap and when we woke up it was around 4 am

         Once we were finished eating we took a nap and when we woke up it was around 4 am. And he was nowhere in sight. I went to his bedroom to see him smoking a blunt. " ur finally up cmere mama" he said with his arm out o ofc I walked over to him and sat on his lap facing him " I need some clothes I'm uncomfortable in this" I told him laying on his chest.
                And before I knew it he went to his closet and got some blue sweats and a white tee but imma js wear my emergency tube top I have in my bag. "thank u" I told him before going in the bathroom to change ad when I was done I realized how good I looked so I took a picture and posted it to instagram.

 "thank u" I told him before going in the bathroom to change ad when I was done I realized how good I looked so I took a picture and posted it to instagram

@lani•2•fine liked by quavohuncho and 300.7k
Goonight yall🤍

@dave.east- wya?
@bigLatto-u look good in whoever mirror that be
@ismcardib-oop huncho and the icy girl??

And after that I ended up in his bed laying on him while we both slept