The water god/ Ryūjin

WARNING: R@PE AND KIDNAPPING  

Ryūjin was a beautiful god, tapestry's and stained glass windows where made to honor him. One day when Ryūjin was walking on the earth he was confronted by a 'saint'. "Why are you walking on earth alone my deity? You could get hurt" the saint spoke. "I am merely admiring the planets beauty and organic life my angel" Ryūjin responded as his hair was swaying in the sea's wind. "How about I let you stay with me for a while?" The saint asked politely, "that would be wonderful" The god replied. The saint slowly made his way to a palace and pinned the god to the wall making Ryūjin squirm. "You really are foolish" the saint slowly removed his disguise, as his face was revealed Ryūjin noticed who it was, it was Tanuki the god of mischief and overall R*pe. Tanuki kissed Ryūjin passionately as he tied his hands to the wall. He slowly removed the gods ropes and began to r*pe him. Once he was done the god was left tied to the wall and had marks all over his body. Slowly he heard a voice come from the door to the palace and soon it became recogniseable. It was Akujin the demon lord, he untied Ryūjin and hugged him tightly. "I'll make sure Zao gets to hear of this!" He yelled to the beaten up Tanuki. Ryūjin began to cry into Akujin's chest as he thanked him for saving him. "Your a sweet man Ryūjin... How could anyone do this to you?" He asked his red eyes softened as he hugged Ryūjin tighter. "I swear on my life that I will protect you forever.." He promised Ryūjin. "Thank you Aku.." Ryujin replied. "No one will ever touch you that way again."

"I promise"