Friends?

-First fic in a while! I finally got through my writers block, and I can write again!

Chapter one: friends?

Taranza and magalor are seen at a table drinking coffee and reading books. In Taranzas hands, he has a high fantasy book, and in magolor hands, he has a romance novel.

"Hey, do you think your boss would get mad at you if he saw you slacking off?" Magalor asked.

"Nahh I doubt it. Plus, he may be a stuck up old bug thing, but he's kind...I guess? Anyways-" he was suddenly cut off by a ton of people gasping. Once he looked up, he started to gasp aswell. Magalor just looked confused, and tilted his head.

someone bust through the door. They had pretty bangs, nice hair, and a crown on the top of it. She smiles, and goes to the plant book section, and looks at the books interested in all of them.

"Hm? Who's that?" Magalor says, interested in who it is. He looks over to taranza, who's terrified and scared

"Dude? Are you okay? You look...scared. And why did the whole library go dead silent once she walked in? Is she like a...a celebrity or somethin?

Magalor clearly didn't know who this was, and what the big deal was, but taranza stared at him, basically telling him to shut up

Taranza then started to whisper "A celebrity?! Hah! She's better than all of the celebrities out there! that's queen sectonia. She's the queen of floralia. I'm guessing I forgot to tell you that when you came...Why is she even here?! Oh man..." he face palms

Magalor nods. After a few, taranza noticed that sectonia was struggling to grab a book from the top shelf. "Huh? It looks like she's struggling to get that book..." Taranza gets up to help her.

"Hey! Where are you going?" He notices the girl struggling "ohhhhh!" He gives a thumbs up, and continues to read his books whilst drinking his cup of coffee.

Taranza walks up to her with enough courage to tap her in the shoulder.

"Hm? Oh, hello there, she looks at the name tag...taranza! What a cute name! I'm guessing you work here?"

In Taranzas mind he was totally freaking out, but he managed to keep his cool, completely ignoring the fact that she called his name "cute"

"Yes. D-do you need help?"taranza says "Hm?" She says, and looks at him confused, then starts to laugh

"Hehehe! Your funny! And, yes I need help with getting this book." She points to the book she's been trying to get, and waits for him to get it

Taranza flies to get the book, and hands it to her, flustered from embarrassment

"Here you go, queen sectonia." He covers his face from embarrassment, whilst she takes the book.

"why, Thank you!" She smiles

"No...no problem! Happy to help ya!" He notices the book he got for her is a book on different types of plants and stuff.

"You study plants? Me too!" He smiles warmly, but covers his face to show that he's serious

Sectonia smiles "yeah! My favorite flowers are the "Lily of The Valley" ones! Fun fact, they represent joy, purity, innocence, and happiness! Atleast, that's what my mother had told me. What's your favorite flower?"

Taranza smiles excitedly at how they share an interest in flowers

"My favorite flowers...are the wisteria ones! They look so pretty! Here I'll show you them!" He flips through the pages to show the flower to her.