mcdonalds mccormick

age: 13

kenny has a parttime job at mcdonalds so he can have money for karen, butters, his friendgroup(not cartman) and himself. theyre doing hello kitty toys and butters wants to collect them all so kenny surprises him.

butters pov!!

"KENNYYY, KARENNN!!" I ran upto kenny since i saw him at the reception of mcdonalds with karen. karen was the only kid allowed in the workspace since the McCormick parents are really bad. Kenny got abit shit up since he didn't know who said that until karen shouted back. "LEO!! HIII" karen jumped off the counter and hugged me. i hugged back. "hey fella!!" she giggled. she smiled then said "kennys is on his break soon. come!" she then grabbed my hand and took me to kenny.

"hey leo!!" kenny hugged me. i hugged him back. "can i have a happy meal please??" i asked. kenny looked at him and grinned. "is it for the hello kitty toys?" kenny chuckled. "yup! ahah!!" i laughed. "haha okay coming right up. heres your order number, and you get it free cutie." i blushed at the name he gave me and i got the number off him. "thanks!" he winked at me. "you and my brother should get married." karen giggled at me. i nodded my head and it made her squeal. craig, tweek and tricia then came into the mcdonalds. "tricia!!" karen ran upto tricia and they hugged. tweek saw me and squeezed craigs hand.

"relax tweek its just butters." craig calmed tweek down, coming upto me since karen and tricia went to  guessing your here cos of kenny huh?" craig said to me. "yea, and the hello kitty stuff." i explained. "GAH! I-I want t-t-the GAH!! grimace SHAKE!" tweek shouted and then a group of girls came upto the couple. "oh my god! are you two Craig and tweek?" craig and tweek looked at eachother and laughed. "no you must be mistaken. sorry." craig said as the girls said "oh sorry" and walked off. creek was still a big thing in south park and japan.

"ORDER 69?" kenny shouted, snorting a laugh. butters then got his order. "im on my break now. thank fuck for that. BYE RED ROCKET!!!" he shouted to red "BYE MCWHOREDICK!!" red shouted back.

Kenny's pov

red was Craig's cousin. oh! speaking of the devil, he was here with tweek; and tricia, who was with kari in the play area. "hey, "mcwhoredick"." craig mocked his cousin. "hey, "fucker"." i said, laughing. we dabbed eachother up and i smiled at tweek. "hey tweekers." tweek put a cheesy grin on his face. i then wrapped an arm around a happy butters with his happy meal in his hand.

we all got the seats at the back after Craig, tweek and tricia got their meal and i got me and karen got one. tricia started talking to us about how ike asked out Karen. it was funny, but nobody is dating karen. not at this age! "so me and karen were doing art and craft and ike gave tricia a valentine and she said yes!" "no i didnt!" karen got mad. tricia laughed since we all knew she was joking. "im joking kari, we all know you wouldn't say yes to him" craig looked at his sister for a second. "you would though you boyfriend stealer." craig laughed, implying on the time she painted tweeks nails. she gave craig the middle finger and he gave her one back.

i looked at butters and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "you enjoying your happy meal?" i asked him. "did you actually give me all the hello kittys?? i love you sososso much!!" butters hugged me tightly. "love you too leo." i blushed.

we just enjoyed the unexpected day out and then went to an arcade with the pay i got given.

yayayay