𝟎𝟎𝟒 head is going to explode

Chapter four,

Chapter four,

head is going to explode

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    Digging her sharp nails into her own upper arm, a tendency of harming herself at given points. She didn't know where she'd get this feeling from, or temptation from to even hurt herself. She always had this tendency to hurt herself, or those around her but she keeps repressing all those thoughts.

   Anika was simply right behind her after noticing her cousins behavior, "Davina, where are you going?" She jogged behind her cousin, all while Chad was right behind them.

  The three were simply ignoring the commotion of the other sisters who were arguing.

   Davina immediately turned towards her cousin, cheeks stained with her salty tears as new ones were dripping down, "Where none of you people are at. . . I - I need to think." Her head felt like it was simply going to explode with all of these thoughts, she assumed that the drinking was supposed to help her, but the damn argument with Sofia had triggered her anger in her.

   Anika's eyes wandered and immediately noticed the redness on her upper arm, she had sighed, "You're hurting yourself, again. Davina what's going on?" She had gently approached her cousin, and just intertwining their hands together.

Chad had simply remained quiet listening into the conversation. He wanted to comfort her, but hearing this spill out of Anika's mouth made his heart immediately hurt because there must be other things possibly going on in her head, and that only Anika Kayoko understands.

Davina's lips quivered, she was still tipsy from her drinking tonight, words spilling out of her mouth, "I just - I don't know why I have all of these horrible thoughts in my head. . ." She exclaimed, running her free hand onto her own hair continuing, "I was doing perfectly fine all day today, the thoughts weren't even there and then I had began to drink like a tons, and Sofia happened and all of these horrible thoughts came rushing into my head. I don't want to think like this." She had instantly shook her head, and attempting to relax herself but it was nearly impossible to calm herself down.

   She was just getting afraid of herself, again, and that was genuinely terrifying her. She doesn't want to be afraid of herself, again. She wants these bad thoughts gone.

Anika had just instantly pulled her cousin into a hug who just began to sob softly against her shoulder, Anika had softly spoken to her cousin, "You're going to be okay, Vina. Deep breathes, Vina. Why were you even drinking so much tonight?" She worriedly asked her.