𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗- 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

𝟔:𝟎𝟎 𝐀𝐌

At this hour it was pitch black, Yongtan High School was left empty. Not a single teacher was there to prepare classes yet it wasn't until much later that they would go there. The same went for the students who were still at their houses resting. This time someone had a different plan.

A man in a black outfit ran up to the front of the school. He knew that the gate would be locked up so he climbed and jumped over it. He ran inside the hallway in search for Chanmi's locker. The hallway was dead silent, the only thing he could hear was his own breathing. When he found her locker he reached into his hoodie pocket and pulled out a folded note. Before putting the note in the locker he walked around to check if anyone appeared lastly. Doing this led him to the principal's office where he got a can of black spray paint and sprayed it on the security camera. He went back to Chanmi's locker and unlocked the lock, slipping the note in the locker.

     8:00 AM

Chanmi followed the crowd of students into the school building. They all went to their lockers to get their textbooks and pencil bags. When Chanmi got there she opened her locker. She put her hand out to get a textbook that was in there but then noticed the folded note. Chanmi narrowed her eyes and tilted her head. "What?" She muttered. Chanmi took the note out. For you. was written on the front part of it. She unfolded the note. It read, "I know what you're here for and I'm gonna let you know right now that you will NEVER win! If you go on with this case I will come for YOU." Chanmi was taken aback. She only told the detectives about this case, she didn't think that anyone else would find out that she was at the school because of Wonseok. This shock turned into anger.

Chanmi wasted no time and rushed to the classroom to see if Sooheon was in there. Sooheon had been a person who she's interacted with recently, this made her realize that she needed to confront him. She wasn't about to have someone threaten her continuously. To her the note looked very serious making her fear that something bad was going to happen to her. She needed to act now.

Chanmi locked eyes with Sooheon once she entered classroom. She glared at him as she walked over to him. "Sooheon you think you're funny?" She asked, slamming the note onto his desk.  Sooheon narrowed his eyes. "What are you talking about?" He took the note. His eyes scanned over it. Chanmi stood before him with her arms crossed, waiting until he was finished. Sooheon was stunned after reading everything. "Don't be surprised, I know you wrote it." This made him even more stunned. "You can't possibly think I wrote this Chanmi." He said. "Oh but I do, because I've talked to you not anyone else." She shot back. "You're overthinking it. I would never do this. Plus, I don't talk to you that much." He argued. "And the parking lot? What were you doing there?" Chanmi recalled. Jihyun heard the conversation and let out a loud sigh. "Sooheon doesn't owe you anything leave him alone!" Jihyun hissed at her. Chanmi knew Jihyun and saw her as one of the popular students at Yongtan, she didn't want to cause any drama with her. "I got my eye on you." Chanmi whispered to him.

𝟐:𝟎𝟎 𝐏𝐌

"Did she get it?" A man said, on the other side of a computer screen. "Yes, and she thought it was Sooheon who sent it to her." Gi Osung chuckled. His friend chuckled too. "She's catching on." He smirked. "This will tell her to back off." Gi Osung laughed louder. They sat in silence after a moment. "What's the plan next?" His friend asked. "We could spread rumors that Chanmi is talking bad about Jihyun." Gi Osung suggested. "Why would we involve Jihyun?" He asked. "Because she doesn't like Chanmi and this will make Chanmi leave since everyone will love Jihyun and hate her." Osung explained. "I like this, let's do this." He said.