Accusing

While the wedding is going Jin Zixun suddenly got up as he shout, "Wei Wuxian! You take this curse off of me right now!"

Everyone turn to look at Wei Ying, "what curse?" Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng who is sitting next to Wei Ying both stand up as they stood in front of Wei Ying. "Zixun! What are you doing? Are you trying to cause trouble at your cousin wedding?" Said a angry Madam Jin.

"Jin Zixun, I haven't done anything to you! I don't know what curse you are talking about!" Shouted back a very angry Wei Ying.

"This curse!" Jin Zixun pull open his front clothes, everyone gasp at what they are seeing. They see many hole on Jin Zixun chest, small hole, big hole and even smaller holes.

"One hundred hole curse. I'm sorry but this curse have a back lash, whoever curse you will have it on them. If you want to see if it me or not then why don't you see it for yourself," Wei Ying pull opened his front chest clothes, his body doesn't have them. "You see! I don't have them!"

"I believe Wei Wuxian," come Jin Zixuan who went to stand in front of Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan. "Whatever it is or whoever did this to you, you have to wait until my wedding is over. Now go to your room and stay there!"

Jin Zixun walk away with anger and embarrassment on his face. "I'm sorry everyone," Jin Zixuan turn around to look at Wei Ying, "Wei Wuxian, I'm sorry for what my cousin did to you. We will figure this out." Wei Ying nodded his head.

When the wedding is over Wei Ying, Lan Zhan, Jiang Cheng and Wen Yuan left from there. "It is best of you head back home first. Whatever happen to Jin Zixun, I will make sure it is not you. I won't let them accused you of something you didn't do."

"Thank you Jiang Cheng," Jiang Cheng gave a nod, he then turn to look at Lan Zhan, "You! You better not leave his side!" Lan Zhan glared at Jiang Cheng, he end up just nodded his head.

Before Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and Wen Yuan leave a voice call out, "Wangji!"

"Xiong zhang," Lan Xichen look from Wei Ying to Wen Yuan and back to Lan Zhan, "Take care," Lan Zhan gave a small smile, soon all three of them left from there.

"What was that all about? Why did Jin Zixun accused Wei Wuxian of the curse on him?" Asked Lan Xichen.

"I'm not sure. If it was Wei Wuxian then Lan er gongzi will know about it. But since Lan er gongzi didn't said anything then that mean it wasn't Wei Wuxian. I am sure there someone in the Jin clan cursed Jin Zixun."

"Some one in the Jin clan? Then who? Who want to frame Wei Wuxian?"

"It is easy Zewu Jun, there is Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao, those two keep on telling us about how Wei Wuxian should hand over his Yin Hufu to them. We should keep an eye on the two of them."

'But A-Yao is my sworn brother, is he somehow part of this?"

"Zewu Jun, I know that he is your sworn brother and all but you can't believe in everything he said."

"I know."

"Is there a way to find out who in this as well?" Jiang Cheng asked as the two turn around to look back at the wedding banquet.

"There is BUT it will be very dangerous."

"What will that be?"

"Empathy."

"Empathy?" Asked Jiang Cheng. "Where we look into a person mind and see what they have done and who they are with."

"But who will we do on empathy first?" Jiang Cheng asked Lan Xichen again. 'I don't want to do this to A-Yao but....I need to know if he is in this as well.' "Let's do Jin Guangyao first."

"Zewu Jun are you sure?" Lan Xichen breath in then out, "I am sure."

"How will we do that? How will we get to Jin Guangyao?"

"I have an idea. Tonight, I will try to get Jin Guangyao to the room where I am staying. I will talk to him for a while and then I will knock him out. You can hide somewhere until I come out to tell you that he is unconscious."

"Okay."

Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen both went back into the banquet. They have everything plan out and now all they need to do is, to get to Jin Guangyao first.

That night Lan Xichen ask Jin Guangyao to come to his room for a talk. Jiang Cheng is hiding on the side of Lan Xichen room, he is waiting for Lan Xichen to come out to get him.

From outside Jiang Cheng can hear what Lan Xichen and Jin Guangyao is talking about, "Come on Zewu Jun, knock him out already." Jiang Cheng is getting impatient here.

About a second later Jiang Cheng hear a thud, and then he hear the body hitting the table. "Jiang Cheng."

Jiang Cheng almost fell down to the ground when he hear Lan Xichen calling his name instead of Sect leader Jiang. Jiang Cheng step out from behind the brush that is on the side of Lan Xichen room.

"Is he out?" Lan Xichen nodded his head. The two went into the room, Jiang Cheng see an unconscious Jin Guangyao laying his head on the table. Lan Xichen closed the door behind him. He also locked the door and put up a silent spell around the room, this way no one can hear the two of them talking to one another.

"How should we do this?" Asked Jiang Cheng. "First we need to keep him still," Lan Xichen pull out a talisman, he put it on Jin Guangyao forehead this way he won't move nor he can't wake up.

"There. Jiang Cheng, I will look into his mind, can you supervise?"

"Me? How can I be your supervise?" Lan Xichen pointed down at his Jiang clan bell. "Help me come out by ringing your Jiang clan bell. Okay?"

"Okay, be careful." Lan Xichen nodded his head. "Let's start."