Reunited Hearts

--Neteyam's Pov--

From a far my father rode on his ilu, along on his beck was Tsunami. I quickly ran toward the shore as more people began to crowd.

The storm seemed to be getting stronger, I was impatient. And dove down into the water. I tried swim to my father, Tsireya and Aonung jumped in as well, pulling me back up into the shore.

"Neteyam!!" Tsireya yelled at me.

I was worried and concerned over Tsunami, More and more people stopped me from swimming any further.My father soon arrived on shore.

"He's unconscious, and his ankle seems to be injured,"

My father said, as healers took him away including his mother. I followed behind them, Trying to enter the pod they entered. But several pushed me out.

"Neteyam!" I heard my father yell, as the sound of thunder was heard.

I walked to my father, he grabbed my ear, I winced in pain as he dragged me into our pod. My mother had her arms crossed beside her was Kiri and Tuk. I looked back at my father, He took a deep breath.

"Neteyam what the hell is going on with you right now?"   He yelled, breathing heavy and soaked in water.

"Sir, I-"

"First, you leave your bother unsupervised and then you leave your partner to find him?"

"Sir, it's my fault I was-"

"You were what? Snooping around Tsunami like a dog, So lovesick that you couldn't even remember to think about your brother?"

"No, I tried to follow Tsunami but he already went far,"

My father sighed.

"Yout dismissed,"

I left and ran to the pod where Tsunami was covered with Healers around him. I sat down by the entrance, awaiting him. I felt so close to him yet so far.

--Time skip--

I sat around with Kiri, Aonung, Tuk. Tsireya, and Lo'ak. Lo'ak was explaining how he had survived. Lo'ak then looked around as if he were looking around for something, or someone.

"Bro, where's your boyfriend?" Lo'ak says jokingly, he lightly chuckled. But everyone else looked at him with gloomy faces.

"T-Tsunami is resting," Kiri replied

"Resting? Did he get hurt while hunting with Neteyam or something?" Lo'ak asked confused.

I began to move before I even thought.

"Neteyam!!" Tsireya yelled

"Where are you going? Kiri asked

"Bro!" Lo'ak yelled.

"Neteyam, come back!!" Tuk yelled.

Why am I moving? Why did I leave them? Where am I going? I feel like a part of me has awaken, a part of me that I missed. A piece I had lost from long ago. My feet started running fast and faster. I soon stopped so hastily almost falling to the sand, I saw a swarm of people crowding Tsunami's pod. I pushed and shivered though the crowd, It's like all noise has disappeared except for one,

A heart beat

It didn't sound like mine, because It sounded calm, yet worried, it soon began to beat faster and faster. As I shivered through the crowd, I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"TSUNAMI!!!"

Why did I do it? I could have just asked other than being reckless, No. I had to yell. I needed to yell.