The aftermath - 8

It's been a couple of weeks since you've last spoken to Rafe and that was when he kissed you in the car,he's left you message after message and you just haven't responded. He even came to your house and tried talking to you outside your bedroom door but you locked it and ignored him, eventually your uncle would kick him out, you felt bad but you jist didnt knoe what to say to him.

You have Kie have made up there's no arguments between you guys and you've been hanging around the pogues recently so you've became quite close with them. The blunt that JJ gave to you has still been insmoked you just haven't had it yet, you haven't felt the need to so it's just sitting in your bedside draw.

You wake up its 10:30, you brush your teeth and use the toilet and you go down stairs in Rafes shorts and T-shirt (you still haven't given them to him or even to Sarah to pass along to him you don't have the heart to let them go). You make yourself some toast and you sit at the table, shortly Mike (ur uncle) comes through the door all sweaty, "morning, have you only just woken up?" He says out of breath. "Have you only just finished your run" you respond back to him. "Fair play, you win" you two had a little competition on who can roast each other the most in the day. He goes upstairs to have a shower and you finish your two slices of toast. I go back upstairs to your room and get changed into a white skirt thats flowy and I put a yellow crop top with it, I do some light makeup and put my hair in a claw clip. I put Rafes clothes in a tote bag (I only wore them once since I last washed them I didn't see the need to wash them again). I put on some black sliders and walk downstairs I leave a note on the island to say I've gone to the Cameron house to drop Rafes clothes.

I walk to the Cameron house, no-one seems to be outside but you knock anyway. Ward opens the door, "Oh Y/N it's great to see you what can I help you with", you pull out Rafes clothes " I just came to drop these off for Rafe can I leave them here" you put them on the unit next to the door. "Could you actually put them on his bed we have guests coming over at noon and Rafe went out last night not planning to be back until late afternoon", you smile at him "yeah sure" I enter and walk up the stairs and down the hall until I get to Rafes room, the doors shut so I knock and slowly open it, I find some clothes on the floor (like usual), so I just put the clothes I had in my hand on his bed and I walked towards the door. It opens and Rafe walks in, "Y/N I've been messaging and calling you I've heard nothing from you" he says rushed, you look at him blankly "I just came to drop your clothes of ill be on my way" I look down and I try to walk out but Rafe stops you "Listen I just want to talk about what happened with us the other day", "there's nothing to talk about Rafe we kissed end of story" I say still trying to get through "let me leave please Rafe"

You stand there for a minute waiting. "Fine you wanna talk let's talk Rafe, we kissed okay I freaked out and haven't been able to look at you since, the first day I met you I had a crush on you so when you kissed me yes it was a surprise so I didn't know how to react, and I think I've fallen in live with you, there you happy now let me leave".. "you, you love me?" He says looking into my eyes. "Y/N I think I fell in love with you too." [A/N before you tell yes I know cringe].

"Y/N say something please" I look at him blankly "I was not meant to say that" I cover my mouth he pulls my hands away from my face and holds my face. He kisses me,I drop my bag, he puts his tongue in my mouth i hold the back of his head with one hand and the other on the front of his shirt and I walk backwards towards his bed we are still joined, he turns us around and he sits on his bed I straddle him I grind up against his hips at this point I'm moaning into his mouth and he's moaning lightly into mine he falls onto his back I follow. Everytime I moan I'm breathing, we disconnect and Rafe takes off his top and he takes off mine, he runs one of his hands through my hair and one down my back. He slides his hand underneath my skirt, I get off of him "I can't do this Rafe I'm sorry, I grab my top off the floor put it on and I get my bag and leave his room with tears in my eyes. He runs after me "Y/N wait!, I'm sorry" he says as I run out the front door and down the street bawling my eyes out, he chases after me [barefooted]  but he doesn't care. He finally catches up to me and stops me he stands infront of me holding my I try to get out of his grip but I can't I just lean into his chest. "I'm so sorry I didn't know what I was doing pushing myself onto you like that, forcing an answer out of you" he says stroking my hair. "No it's my fault Rafe I let the kiss go somewhere it shouldn't have done I should have just spoken to you the day we had our first kiss" I say still in tears. "Cmon, let me walk you home" he says. "No you need to get back you have no shoes or socks on, I can walk home" I say wiping underneath my eyes and start walking home.

When I get back Kie is coming down the porch steps "JB let me call you back" she hangs up and runs to me. "Y/N what happened" i didn't tell her about me and Rafe kissing a couple weeks ago. "A couple weeks ago when Rafe dropped me home we kissed and ive been avoiding him ever since, and I've just dropped his clothes of and we kissed again but it went a bit further and-" Kiara cuts me off "and what he had sex with you without your consent?", "No no nothing like that we started to get undressed but I stopped it and I put my top back on and just ran out in tears, he started saying it was his fault but it was mine because I had been avoiding him" I take in a few deep breaths and kiara pulls me in and gives me a big hug "Hey its Okay you'll figure something out with him, I'm just about to head to John Bs you wanna come?". "Yeah sure" I reply sniffling.

You guys wait for John B to turn up, it's been a good 20 minutes so Im not crying anymore but my eyes are puffy, the side door opens JJ and Pope are sat in the back while Sarah and John B are in the front. They all say hey to you both when you get in. "Seriously Jayj your smoking weed at 11:30 in the morning" Kiara complains "its never too early to smoke" he chuckles back to her. There both sat next to each other while Pope and I are sat next to each other, Pope's reading some article about politics while I'm messaging some friends in Ohio who u advent spoken to in weeks, I haven't really spoken to anyone in weeks apart from the pogues and the people who I live with.

"Y/N, Kie, apparently our family is doing a dinner tonight at yours" Sarah says from the front. I look at Kie as I was not prepared to see Rafe after what happened this morning. "Oh ok" she replies back, that's all she could say 'oh ok?".. "Alright we are here home sweet home" John B says as he turns off the engine to the Twinkie.