+010+

Meliodas was right

Meliodas was right. The tavern was as busy as it could get. Everyone wanted drinks and food. People were also very, very drunk. The sun shined brightly as it became later and later in the evening. Though the vibe was sort of...off.

Meliodas gave off his usual smile but his behavior was a little.. out of sorts. Y/N tried to get Meliodas to notice her after the whole ordeal but he didn't pay much attention to her.

She sat on a stool with a frown on her face. Not even wanting to to work because of the situation. "Y/N~ Can you please take this food to the table by the corner? Also these drinks please and thanks!" Ban begs as he passes the food to her. "Cant you see I'm grieving you swine!?" The girl questioned.

Not wanting to keep the customer waiting, she grabs the food and quickly scurries over to the customer and places down their food.

   "Sorry to keep you waiting! Here's your food and please call if you need anything, anything at all!" Y/N demands with a airy smile on her glowing face. "Thank you pretty miss!" The child at the table compliments. His face showed a sweet smile which melted the girls heart.

All she could do sequel and skip away back to the counter. "Baann! I just saw the cutest child! I wonder if my child would look like him. He was so cute! Do you see him?! Baaannnn!"  Y/N gushes as she pokes him in the side.

   Ban just chuckles before placing the food on the counter. Elizabeth walks up to the counter to take the food but stops. "Lady Y/N, you should get going now! The sun has already came down and it takes a while to get there is that right?" Elizabeth informs before heading off to serve the plate.

"I should get going then. I really want to see the forest! I'll see you when I return, right Ban?" Ban stares at her for a second before replying, "Of course you'll see me idiot! You should really worry about seeing your lover more than me is that right?"

   "I care about you right now you burglar! Besides, Meliodas doesn't want to speak to me right now and I should respect that as his soulmate!" The H/C haired girl exclaims before running off upstairs.

As she waved goodbye to everyone, she and her cat heads off towards the Fairy Kings Forest. The moon shining brightly, setting the perfect mode as the girl runs in the plains with her cat in her bag.

"The moon looks very dreamy tonight, doesn't it Prince?"  The cat just responds with a healthy meow and the girl laughs. "That child made me think about something. After this is all over, would I want to have a growing child inside of me.. what do you think Prince?"

Silence was met with. Which she expected because he is a cat. "The sun should be rising soon, we'll take a break and eat then." Another meow replied, making the girl giggle at her cats love for food.

She ran and ran until the sun came up. Seeing the Fairy Kings Forest in a far distance made her confident that she would make it around noon. "If I get this stupid mission done quickly, maybe Darling would forgive me..." Y/N murmurs to herself.

The way his voice changed when she told him was heartbreaking to her. Her smile turned into a frown and she stares at her cat as he eats his food.

   "I'm so dense and stupid! I should've stayed and worked it out with him before I left! I'm such a terrible soulmate.." She kicked the dirt, making a more medium sized hole before walking around in circles. The cat just watched her rant before going back to finish his food.

"We can't waste anymore time then! My Darling needs my love! Hurry up and eat, we have to go!" The girl rushes before packing her satchel again. Seeing the girl rush the cat scarfed down his food before jumping in her satchel as the continue their journey.

   "We're finally here! The forest looks as beautiful as a regular human would think it is!" Her eyes began to sparkle at the sight. It was huge and greener than grass. Life was seen everywhere you look, from animals to people. "Wait! I'm not here on vacation, I need to check on Diane and this King person. Hopefully they're alright!" She boasted before sprinting into the forest.

   It was unusually quiet. She looked around to see if anyone was anywhere but seen no one. Until she found a hole. It was pretty deep but she could survive the jump. She took her cat from her satchel and head him in her arms as she jumped down into the hole.

After hitting the ground she could hear voices. The voices sounded calm and silvery almost. As she walked closer she could see two fairy's. She also saw Diane laying down in a kind of strange position.

   She laid straight with her arms at her sides, which isn't really normal for her. "Yo! Is anyone of you named King?" The girl questions the fairy's as she skips up to them. The two fairy's looked at her shocked. "W-who are you?!" The short haired fairy asks before pointing at her.

"I was sent here my the king himself. He sensed that something was happening here and asked if I would go! So, answer my question so I can go back to my Darling!" The girl answers, clearly annoyed by the situation.

   The fairy's just stare at her for a moment. A bit hesitant to answer but they did. "I'm King." The short haired fairy replies as he points t0 himself.

A wide smile spreads across the girls face as she skips over to him. "You're the mascot Ban was talking about! You look a lot different than what I imagined you as though." King turned away embarrassed but turned back when he heard Bans name. "Wait Ban? So you've met the other sins before?" He questions the girl.

   Y/N couldn't help but have a giddy smile on her face as she gushed over Meliodas. "I do know them! I'm Meliodas's soulmate! My name is Y/N and don't forget it!" She held her hands on her hips before turning around to look at the other fairy. "Wait, wait soulmate? Isn't he died? What about Elizabeth then? What you're saying doesn't make sense!" King exclaims, holding his head in confusion.

   The girl couldnt help but giggle at his expression. "It's alright if you do not believe me. Whenever we meet him again you can ask him whatever you like." The short haired fairy just hummed in response.

"Before I take my leave I have a question for you Mr.King!" The fairy's just stared at her, waiting for her answer. "Meliodas, what's is he like in your eyes? Before you've seen his past, what did you think of him?" The girl asks as she stares into his hazel eyes.

 "Meliodas, what's is he like in your eyes? Before you've seen his past, what did you think of him?" The girl asks as she stares into his hazel eyes

Fun Fact: Y/N was oblivious to Meliodas's sadness.

1194 Words