0-I : I've gotta get away and let you go.

0

( first chapter is super boring ughh. it will get better i promise.)

Once you use something better, something out of the box, you won't be happy with what you had before anymore. You'll be given lots of love and attention, making every inch of you feel worthy. There is just something different and captivating about this new feeling that once you embrace it, you can't let it be taken away from you so easily.

But that's what happened.
As much as Robin wanted to hold the love tighter and win it over, it was brutally snatched from him, and he didn't even try to fight back.

At the start of November (November 3rd, to be precise), Robin had to eventually learn how to live without someone he had perfectly lived without until eighth grade.

That cold day, Finn's nose and cheeks were red. His chestnut locks were speckled with snowflakes, and his slender frame sbristled despite being swathed in an endless blue scarf, his arms tightly pressed against his sides. Robin usually remembered it clearly, because he loved taking in every detail — sometimes, he would try to reach out and hug him to warm him up, but with no success. He would just withdraw, keeping his thoughts for himself and swallowing his heart back in its place.

But that day — he didn't remember that day because of Finney's tinted cheeks. He remembered it because that was when his heart was suddenly squeezed and splattered and shattered on the ground after being carefully carried around everywhere. It felt like Finney's nails sunk in it, scratching it the best way he could to leave the deepest of marks that would not soon be forgotten.

"Grow up, Robin." Finney pushed him, making him step backwards, which he didn't even realize back then. "Seriously. Get your issues fixed." He spat, clenching his teeth and sneering, directly looking into Robin's eyes with despise and loathe that he never thought he could have in his guts.

And it hurt so bad that for the first time he marked long-lasting absences at school.

⸝⸝ ・Can we go back? ⸝⸝﹒✦

a RINNEY fanfict ( angst ; romance ) .

BY :
• WP: kalidovas
• AO3: constelliars.

I

The sudden heap of books being messily thrown next to Robin's seat could be nothing but Vance's doing. He frowned, looking up from his own stuff, visibly concerned and slightly bleary.