What Comes After

"The Federal Government had announced they have retaken the island of Gevaka, from an alliance known as Kingdoms Union Gestrae. This came after the island was invaded by several state, including one superpower of the region, La Ferdina.

According to official statement from the MoD, the retaking of the island of Gevaka in Agevær was a joint effort between various branches of the Forsvaret, most notably the Marinesoldater Overfaldsenheder of the Marine. The Forsvaret is also considering occupying the island for longer to deter any more incursion into the island.

It also has been confirmed that all structures built will be demolished, as the island itself is a National Park. In addition, a victory parade would also be held, celebrating the triumph of the Forsvaret against new enemies.

We now move from Flashia to Esterria. The Commonwealth Government has announced that they achieved full victory, as they had defeated the Esterrian Associations of Slavers, who surrendered around the end of the Second Battle of Pannerden. "Havenklein is once again ours" said the Royal Family regarding the war, as a bigger parade would be held in Einskirka Center.

In the meantime, the Federal Government had also issued a travel advisory against the following countries: La Ferdina, Saogaulia, Gošbania, Hendrolis, Varika, Enselsland and Cirtanar." - Dagen Begivenheder 24/7

...

Corveiros, Saogaulia, 19/8/1702
A man sent by the Saogaulian Royal Government is walking down the gravel road of the coastal city of Corveiros. He is out here today, in the evening to visit one of the spies that managed to escape the Flash crackdowns on KUG's spies.

The man in question has a single red shoulder cape on his left, which symbolizes his status as one of the elite Royal Guards. Because of this, bystanders often physically avoid him, fearing that they might do something wrong and thus get a severe repercussion for it.

He eventually arrives at his destination, a house where the once-a-spy resides. The guard then proceeded to knock on his door and then wait for the guy. The door opens and he would be facing a bearded man who immediately recognized him as one of the Royal Guards.

"You're a guard?" said the former spy, shocked that one came here today. He just maintained a cold demeanor, staring at him "Well... come in" as the man fully opens the door and gets out of the way for the guard to enter.

The guard enters the house, not even making eye contact with the former spy, as he closes the door. The red cape makes his way to the living room, in which he noticed two men already there before him.

"Err... ola!" said one of the strange men in a Naeslagtlandic accent, stressing the first syllable of their word for 'hello'. The guard then turns toward the spy, giving him a glare which got the message across.

"Sir, t-this is my friends from Naeslagtland, I-I met them when I was working there" to which the guard think of it for awhile before simply nodding, accepting the answer he had received. He would sit down on one of the chairs in the room, making himself comfortable in the process.

The drinks, as it seems, had already been served, as a teapot was already on the table, along with some cups. The former spy would sit down on the chair, directly facing the guard.

"So what is the purpose of you coming here?" he asked.

"As you might know, I did not come here to have a small talk" as the guard puts his hands to chest level, creating a raised steepled fingers gesture "So I will be straightforward... you've been arrested for suspicion of treason"

The atmosphere in the house just plummets, and it seems the Naeslagts picked up on this judging their facial expression in response. The former spy looked at the two guests, then turned back to the Royal Guard.