1

Where do I begin. The story is very long to explain but I'll try. First things first how well do you know history. For me I know it pretty damn well because of my father. As of right now I am really in my bed looking at my ceiling thinking of what I can do next.

But I need to explain the basics. I am the youngest of my family and my family is very hard to explain. Well I guess I should start at the very beginning. It all has to do with history, it all started in 480 BC between two groups.

One group was the Persians and another was the Spartans. The head of Spartans was King Leonidas the first. There's a growing issue between Greece and Persia and it grew within weeks there was many battles between Persia and Greece resulting in one battle between those groups.

The battle of thermopylae came into the light when the Persians stepped further into Greece. King Leonidas needed to do something he had to do something. But there's certain things holding him back but he chose to do the right thing. So with himself and 300 Spartan warriors marched to take care of business.

King Leonidas along with his men were able to hold off the Persian Army for 3 days until they were defeated. Usually when a person dies they just die but something happened after the battle and the Persian army walked right in to Greece. But that was not the case King Leonidas along with his men came back to life.

When they came back to life let's just say they were very confused about the whole situation and I can understand that. After that what I've Been Told or at least what I've heard Leonidas and his men stayed under the radar.

They stay low and they stayed in for a long time, about 100 years after the battle Leonidas fathered child, a boy from a woman that came from Athens. For the boy stayed with his father on the other 300 men as well.

Leonidas gave his son the basic education of Sparta, to be the best, to be a Spartan warrior. The boy which is my older brother, he was given the name Constantine- Leonidas.

When he was about 25 something happened to him where he became like Leonidas and the other three hundred men. Meaning they all became immortal, they can feel pain they can get hurt but they heal.

It was hard for the Leonidas to stand aside and watch Sparta fall, change, not to be the same as it once was. But he knew that he can never return back home because how can he explained what happened to him.

So he moved and he continued to move his Men followed him. Over time Leonidas and the others watched as Empires rise and fall, but things started to change. Meaning Leonidas fathered more children, 350 years later after my first brother was born my father Leonidas has another son.

He was given the name Nikos. After that it was smooth sailing from there after my second oldest brother my third oldest brother was born 16 years after after my second older brother.

He was given the name Alexandros. Now it's going to get interesting things change a little bit more after my brothers were born, my oldest sister Alena was born 250 years after my last brother.

So there are four children from my father that her drastically spread apart in age, somehow some ways some Twisted thing happened for them but they all become immortal. After my oldest sister was born my second sister was born, she was born years after Alena.

She was given the name Cassia, all of my siblings stayed with our dad including the 300 men.