2

After that it was a big gap that nobody would tell me about, however when I was told after 17 years later my other sister was born she was given the name Lysandra.

And finally getting to me, I was born quite recently. I am at the age of 16 years old and my entire family is Immortals. Go figure.

But this is where the interesting part takes place. My father Leonidas did something a couple years back before I was born where he was able to get Greece under his control what I mean by that he became king once again. I'm not highly sure how he did it but he did become king once again.

But over time somehow some way he became emperor of all of Greece. So with that, him being the emperor titles were given out to all of us.

This is where I become conflicted yes I know that I am 16 years old and I'm not mortal and I can get hurt right very very easily but it's so extremely aggravating because what I feel like they don't take me seriously, that can't do what they do and it's true but it's hurtful that they can't trust me enough to complete stuff.

To stand on my own, to be strong like my siblings are, like my father is. I mean my father is King Leonidas, damn Spartan King history as ever heard of.