chapter #1 : the bunker

once again Sam and dean had a case. cas decided to stay behind to take some time to himself and see if there was anything happening on angel radio , but he told Sam and dean that they chold call him if they needed anything , he warned the, that his phone might be dead sense he sometimes forgotten to charge it but he whold try his best to remember. so if his phone was dead , they chold always just try praying for him.

anyway , while cas was straightening up some of Bobby's old books , he felt cold suddenly. {is it just me or is it a little cold in here ?} he thought to himself. remembering that it was mid-June , he fingered that Sam and dean just had the air conditioning low so he went to go turn it up until he felt a strange presence and heard a voice say , "hello , brother." He turned around sharply , only to find the 1 and only Lucifer. Castiel immediately brought out his angel blade from his trench coat sleeve and Lucifer chuckled , starting to approach him. "How did you get in here?!" Cas demanded , he knew that the bunker was heavily warded. Lucifer shrugged "ah well , i can see why you'd wanna know seems how Sammy and dean o arent here to pwotect littwe castiel." Lucifer said , fake-pouting. cas knew that he was just tryna get to him so he ignored the mockery. "well , what do you want ?" he asked harshly. "I know ! lets play a game called what does Lucifer want ?" cas rolled his eyes , "fine." Lucifer clapped once. "alright , i'll make it easy for ya sense...you arent the sharpest tool in the shed...it starts wit the letter g and glows white!" "grace." cas said flatly. Lucifer clapped , "well done Cassie !" cas sighed , this man was annoying as fuck , he felt bad for Sam whenever he always put up wit this shit wit Lucifer in his head. before cas taken it all away from him...

Lucifer noticed castiels distracted thoughts and taken this as his opportunity , he charged at cas wit an angel blade , unfortunately castiels reaction was slow and the angel blade hit his skin and some of his grace leaked out creating a bit of a high-pitched ringing sound , which happend every time an angels grace leaked out. cas winced , already feeling a bit weaker becuse grace was a strong thing to have.

Lucifer consumed that little bit and sighed contently , "how refreshing." he aimed for cas again but this time , cas was prepared , he blocked the blow wit his own blade and the 2 blades collided and soon they were fighting , punching , screaming , kicking and clawing but unfortunately , liek in most cases , Lucifer was winning. cas didn't understand why his fallen brother was so much stronger then him but he was.

eventually , Lucifer overpowered him and pinned cas down wit such strength that cas was suprised about. cas struggled under Lucifer's grip and he smirked "aww is little Cassie struggling? stupid pathetic poor excuse of an angel." Lucifer loved mocking him.

"stay still you stupid angel!" cas was weakly struggling under Lucifer grip. Lucifer growled , "you're just gonna make it that much harder for yourself."

cas gasped whenever he felt a small slit cut into his neck , he chold feel the grace draining out of him , as well as his energy. Lucifer was greedily taking it all in and all cas chold do was watch , for once in his life , he actually felt useless. when Lucifer had taken enough - which unfortunately was most of it - , he smirked while cas lied there weakly , exhausted.

back to Sam and dean , they both tried to call cas multiple times. they even tried to pray for him but he was still a no-show. Sam had a bad gut feeling in the pit of his stomach and dean was getting worried. they had a talk and Sam agreed that he whold go back to the bunker , he decided to check the bedrooms. there was nothing in him or deans room but whenever he looked in castiels room , the sight that he seen made his heart skip a beat.

before Lucifer left , he carried cas and lied him down on his bed and there he still lied , half-conscious and not really acknowledging Sams presence.

Sam quickly went over to him , "c-cas? are you ok ? whats wrong wit you ?" castiels gaze slowly wandered over to him. "you're not real." he whispered brokenly. Sam was suprised by this and he wondered what the hell happend , he whold figure it out.

in the meantime , he decided to call dean and tell him. "alright cas well im gonna call dean ok ? so just sit tight." he said gently. he walked in the hall rate outside castiels bedroom door and called dean.

"hey Sammy , whats the word on cas?" "yeah , about that...something happend to him. i was just looking for him all over the bunker and then i finally found him in his room lying on his bed. he's fading in and out of consciousnesses and he doesn't think that im real. he also appears to be drained on grace so hes weak." he informed dean.

"son of a bitch." dean muttered , malice dripping from his voice.

Sam didn't have to ask , he knew.

Lucifer...