chapter #3 : Lucifer in your head and bobby by your bed

meanwhile , witout his grace , cas was almost human. his body was fighting between angel and human becuse he had very little grace left and he did not feel well at all. but worst of all , Lucifer was in head now , taunting him. {aww see Cassie ? they don't care about you  they left you...} "s-shut up. they're just talking about how to fix me is all." {is that really what you think ? that's sweet.} cas tried to ignore him but he made it impossible for him to sleep becuse he was beyond annoying and he wholdent shut up. "STOP!" Cas screamed. "YOU ALREADY HAVE MY GRACE WHAT MORE CHOLD YOU WANT?! GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!" He was going insane and all this yelling was just making him more weak and tired.

whenever Sam and dean heard all that screaming , they ran to castiels bedroom. they each gripped 1 of castiels sholders tightly. "hey hey cas , its ok now , its over. Lucifer isn't real but i am, and so is dean." "yeah , im here for you , buddy." dean said softly but genuinely. but Sam knew exactly how it felt to have someone liek Lucifer inside your head. 

eventually , cas calmed down a bit but he was still visibly upset. "p-please just make it stop." he sobbed. Sam sighed , "i wish that i chold , cas. i really do becuse i know exactly what its liek. but don't worry , well get him and you'll get your grace back." Sam promised. cas nodded , "thanks , guys." he said softly before lying back down.

Sam and dean went back in the library. dean sighed , "poor guy." "yeah." Sam said sadly. "well , whose gonna watch him while we go after Lucifer ? i don't think that it whold be wise to leave him here alone. and we obviously cant bring him wit us. but if hes alone , he chold hurt himself , or worse...he doesn't needa go to the psych ward again !" Sam was getting worried. dean nodded , "hey its ok Sammy , i get it. ill ask bobby to watch him , im sure that he wont mind , he whold do it for 1 of us." Sam nodded. "alright , sounds good."

dean walked over to bobby. "hey , bobby." "hey , dean." " i have a favor to ask." "what did ya do now ya idjit ?" "i didn't do anything. did Sam tell you about cas ?" "no , i just gotten back from the bar." "so you weren't at the bunker a few hours ago while Sam and i were still working the case ?" "no , ya idjit ! just spit it out already !" 

and so , dean told him everything that he knew. "wow...so you guys neva finished your case ?" "oh , yeah , we did , Sam figured it out , per usual." "alright , well , go get this bastard. i don't mind keepin an eye on the angel." "are you sure ?" dean asked. bobby nodded. dean patted his holder. "thanks man , it means a lot." he said genuinely.

"of course , cas is family too." dean smiled a bit at that.

dean went back to Sam. "alright Sammy , how are we gonna figure out where Lucifer is ?" "do you think that cas whold know ?" "no , i think that he passed out as soon as he was lied upon that bed." dean nodded , "well , guess we gotta call our favorite witch." he said sarcastically. Sam smiled slightly , he always had a soft spot for the red head. 

and so , dean called her.