True love

Mehdi was a dedicated soldier, known for his courage and sense of duty. When his country called upon him to join the war effort, he made the difficult decision to leave his beloved wife, Malak, behind. Their bond was unbreakable, and they promised to wait for each other.

Months turned into years as Mehdi fought on the frontlines, facing danger and uncertainty. Meanwhile, Malak remained steadfast at home, supporting her husband's choice while coping with the constant worry for his safety. She took on new responsibilities, finding strength within herself that she never knew she had.

Through letters and sporadic messages, Mehdi and Malak held onto their connection. Their love and longing flowed through every word, sustaining them in the midst of the chaos. As the war raged on, Mehdi's heart remained tied to the memory of Malak's smile and the life they shared.

After a long and arduous struggle, the war finally came to an end. Mehdi, battle-worn and scarred, returned home. He walked through the village with a mix of anticipation and anxiety, wondering if Malak had managed to stay true to their promise.

The moment their eyes met again was filled with raw emotion. Tears streamed down their faces as they embraced, feeling the weight of all the time they had spent apart. The village celebrated their reunion, recognizing the sacrifices they had both made for their country and their love.

Mehdi and Malak's story became an inspiration to others, a testament to the power of love and resilience. Through the trials of war, they had found their way back to each other, proving that even the darkest times couldn't extinguish the flame of their affection.