CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER SIXTEEN- SHOCKED

YOLUNA YESKA P.O.V

"Mommy"

"Mama"

"Nanay" Alli called me with her cute endearment again then she giggled

"Yes baby?" hindi ito sumagot but she pouted her cute lips

"May problema ba baby?"

"Waway poba kayo ni moma Shin nanay?" then she pouted more

"Ha.. I mean hindi naman bakit mo naman natanong baby " masyado ba kong halata? tanga ka talaga luna tingnan mo ngayon curious na curious yung anak mo

"Sabi po kase ni tita mama po away daw kayo"

"No baby meron lang kaming adult problem don't mind it na anak hmm para lang sa adult yun okay" kunot padin ang noo nito pero napa tango nalang maya maya din ay amuse itong napa tingin sa likod ko

And there she is. The great great Shivana Shina Salvador. With a flower in her hand.

"What's with the adult thingy of yours Luna?"

"Moma Shin mine poba yan" excitement is written on her face. At agad itong tumakbo kay Shin at agad nag pa buhat

"No baby para to sa mommy mo but you and ate Camill have an ice cream there" agad naman itonh excited na napa tango pero maya maya then ay napa nguso mukhang habit niya ng mag pout ng labi niya

"But i want flowers to moma" nahihiya itong bumaling kay Shin then she look at me asking that she wants too

"Then tomorrow i buy you a bouquet of flowers and also you're ate Camill" Alli just nodded excitedly then Shin just kiss her forehead. There. There look like a sweet mother and her cute daughter.

Hopefully one day Shin have her own Family..

"SO What with you're adult thingy kanina hmm? Napapansin konang ina iwasan moko may problema ba? Do you feel uncomfortable with me naba because.."

"Shin na b-bothered ako dahil sa nangyari satin. Paano kung mabuntis ako-

"Then papanagotan you know how much I Love You Luna-

"Hindi naman kase ganon yun. Shin you should enjoy your single life hindi iyong ganito. You deserve a girl na hindi kagaya ko. Look Im a single Mother And you don't deserve me. You deserve better.."

"What are you talking about baby I deserve you ., and I always be thankful for God that I met you that time I promise you no matter what happend. hindi na mangyayari ang nangyari sayo dati baby please give me a chance Luna I don't care about your past , I don't care if you're a single mom as long as, I have you just you. Please give me a chance, I promise that i will be better than her.."

"Shin.." I don't know but her words hit me i don't know where but feel loved. I feel worthy. I feel that this day now someone do something just to make me and mark me her.

Do i really deserve you. No i mean do you really deserve someone like me? Am i enough? Do i look worth it this time? Am i not a shame Wife this time?

"Baby you're worth it you deserve someone better don't lock yourself about those Yhain words. Baby you're perfect! And your always be."

Speechless again. I'm speechless not because of a hurting words but to be loved by Shin words.

That night day i breakdown for the first time someone is thankful to have me someone thanks God because she met me. And that someone will always be Shin. This is to much Lord Thank you.. That i feel Loved again.

"GOOD morning lovey" she give me a smack kiss

"What a beautiful morning to have you as my officially girlfriend hmm Luna?" agad itong natawa ng makita akong namula of course!

Sinong hindi? nong isang araw lang ay sinabihan niya ko ng sweet words i mean hindi lang sweet words yon it's mean something precious to me. Then the next day dumating nanaman ang karupokan ko i said my Yes and she deserve it nakaka tawa lang kase huli yung yes tas yung...

But she's wild at the same time hot. What the freak Luna!!

"What are you thinking lovey care to share it with me" then she give me a smack kiss again, again, and again ABUSADO!

"Shin" i look at her with a warning look but this Woman is really a headache she just give me a smirk then kiss me..

"I love you so much lovey.." looking at me with those inloved eyes i don't know if i just halucinate that i see something sparkle in her eyes.

And i love you too Shin.

___

inlove naba ang lahat kay Shin? a short update nanaman babies sorry kase late wala e tamad kase ako anyways malapit na matapos to. Kindly leave some message or something about this chap at hindi papo to edited kaya baka may grammar errors tayo so sorry for that if na b-bothered kayo anyway happy reading!!