A Feeling of Being Loved (Rias Gremory x Aaron Wynter)

(No POV)

Humans like to think they're alone in the universe. That's a lie. Just ask the hundreds of Fallen Angels and Devils on earth. Most are... Questionable when it comes to morality, but one peerage and clan was overall good. The Gremory and Lucifuge clan. Before the new leader of the clan Sirzech took over, the clan treated the pieces as nothing more than slaves and servants. But now... They're more like an extension to family. Family. To some people, it's just a last name. They feel that should be enough for you to feel loved. It's not. Such is the case for the new transfer student to Kuoh Academy. He's from America. And he knows the last name isn't enough. And feels alone as a result. Little does he know whose eye he'll be catching when he arrives with his artistic ideas.

(Your POV)

First day at a new school... Man, this uniform is kind of itchy but hey it's comfy. Maybe this is the chance for a new start... And if all goes well at that job interview, I'll be able to move out before too long. Is it wrong? I mean I'd rather actually be alone than feel that way at home. I shake my head as I enter the gates to the academy. I see some people walking around. All of them are about my age. I see some people look my way and begin whispering to each other. I ignore it as best I can and just head to the classroom for my class. First-class is Art I believe. I walk through the academy halls as I once again get a few glances. I see I get some glares from the guys while the girls look at me curiously. I also catch the name 'Issei' and the word 'Pervert' in the same sentence. Huh. Must be a creeper or a hormonal idiot. I shake my head. I arrive at the classroom and politely knock. Soon the teacher answers the door and to my shock, he looks European. He has white hair and is rather tall. Not exactly thin but not obese either. Sort of like old man fat, I guess. His hair is tied up in a small ponytail and he has a scruffy beard. He smiles at me.

Vince Doubet: "You must be the new student. My name is Vince Doubet. I'm the art teacher here. Come in, please. We were about to discuss our first group project." Vince said kindly as he stepped aside to let me in. I smile a bit. I think I'm going to like him. I step in and once Vince joins my side he speaks. "Class, we have a new transfer student. Introduce yourself." Vince said to me smiling. I nod and clear my throat.

You: "My name is Aaron Wynter. But Aaron is more than fine. I'm from the United States... If My accent wasn't enough to give that away." I joked which made the girls giggle and some of the guy's chuckle. "Um... I'm hoping to be a writer one day, but I love art... And I hope we all can be friends." I said smiling. Vince patted my back and went to speak but was cut off by one of the girls.

Girl: "Oh he's kind of cute. I hope he's not a pervert like ISSEI!" The girl smiled at me before looking at the boy. He had brown spikey hair and palish skin. He looks like he's working on building up muscle. He holds his hands up. I know that look. It's like 'I know I am, but I didn't do anything.'

Guy: "Great...More competition." I hear one guy say, sounding irritated. I shake my head at him with a frown. He looks at me and glares. "What?" He asks angrily. I roll my eyes.

You: "I heard you. It's not a competition jackass. Maybe they just don't like you." I said seriously. Some of the class 'ooooh's' at that as the guy looks down in shame and slight anger.

Vince: "Enough of that. We have a lecture to get to. Know. Who among you doesn't have a partner for this project?" Vince asked the class with Authority. The boy I now know as Issei raises his hand. "Alright, Issei. Do you mind being Aaron's partner?" Vince asked kindly. Issei shakes his head, not smiling. "Excellent. Just go sit next to him Aaron. Here's the project sheet." Vince said, handing me the sheet. I nod and thank him before walking up the stairs to Issei. I sit down and pull out a notebook with a pencil.