Chapter 1 "Help"

His lil bro Jeremy (Jeremiah) he's only 11 but hes extremly mature for his age.
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I awake to the sound of a big bang. Instinctively I turn to the noise, my ears pearked for battle. "Hey Nick." My stupid little brother says as he realizes I'm behind him. " What are you doing? You know were supposed to sleep until noon." ...It's already noon you dork." I growl at him, and then walk away. Well...I might as well get ready. Were supposed to be hunting by now.

~~~~~

I run outside to find my ma standing in front of the door with vicious eyes. "Nick...why were you late?" I give her an innocent look, my eyes big and my ears back. "Stop." She growls. Dammit... "(sigh) fine...I was late because I went to a party yesterday." "A party? And who threw it?" "Gabriel. From the crestmoon pack." She narrows her eyes at me, "And what did you do at that party?" I hesitate before answering, knowing I'll get a slap and tongue lashing from her. "Drank. Danced...Bed"."Bed? With whom?" "Myself obviously. I was drunk but not to drunk." She narrows her eyes deeper, still not believeing me. "...Okay but what about Jeremiah?" I look at her, clueless as to who she's referring to. "Your brother?" Oh ,yeah. I've called him Jeremy for so long, his actual name just drifted from my mind.

"I left him with Alice." I smile. A low growl comes from my mouth, Alice...my former mate that I rejected because she mated with another while being with me, sure she was a slut but she was still a cool girl so I asked her to watch 'Jeremiah' for 4 hours and then I'd pay her back with my friend Moses who's had the hots for her since forever.

"That disgusting horney bitch dosent even-" I cut her off by placing my head phones on my head and then just walking past her without taking a second glance. "Nick! Nick!" I turn the volume way up and continue my way to the forest and acting like id been there the whole time.

~~~Hunting~~~

I placed my headphones and phone inside a nearby tree that I kept secret of and slowly I shift into my wolf and follow the scent of our hunting party.
My nose flares at the scent of Angelica, my most trusted friend. She catches my scent also and then turns around, her peach pelt basking dramatically in the light of day. "Nick! There u are!" She shouts in an excited mind link. "Yes that's my name, now please...don't wear it out." I smile. "Oh really?" She smirks, twitching her right ear. "Yup." I nod. We both look at one another for a long minute ,then she lets out an amused bark and then licks my cheek. Sometimes I wish she was my mate...but we both know that can never happen...so instead ,we share eachothers love by being best friends for life and never ever.letting go of the unconditional love we feel for one another.

I lick her cheek back and I can tell her human side blushed. She nips at my tail and I brush my pelt against hers. Once again she licks me but this time ever so slowly. I nudge my forehead against hers and she dose the same, we both stare into eachothers eyes for a long moment until I see a wolf approach us from far away and we brake apart. I slump to a crouch, barking at Angelica to do the same. She slumps down beside me and I sniff around for prey. Immediately I sense a rabbit and in a quick sprint I clamp my jaws on it's soft white fur and bite hard until the yummy taste of fresh blood tickels my mouth. Angelica stares in awe and I sniff the air once more, puffing my chest for the approaching wolf. He stands in front of me, his chest puffed out in a warning stance. Slowly he walks around me, sniffing my every muscle.

He nods his head and steps back, pleased for some odd reason. Then he moves to Angelica, his nose caressing her sort cheek. I immediately stiffen, he sees the change of my body language and a glint of mischief sparkles in his eyes. He continues sniffing her and then stops as he reaches her tail, I let out a low growl warning him to back off.
He twitches his ears in delight, knowing how uncomfortable he's made me. I narrow my eyes, waiting for him to make a move and then suddenly be moves away from Angelica, clearly knowing he's crossing the line. I let myself go calm and Angelica nervously makes her way beside me. I sit next to her and she politely does the same. I curl my tail around her wolfy waist and wait for the wolf to do something.

He chases his tail in a circle, the process of shifting back to human form. I stare at him in anger, waiting for a pety excuse to come from his mouth. "I am Gabven Wilson sir...the beta of the Crestmoon pack. I've come to ask you of a favor." I nod my head for him to continue. " We need you to come help us, our pack is in danger!" I look at him with wide eyes for a moment, and then slowly I arise from Angelica's side.

I shift to human form and I sence her hole body go red. "I will help you, but first I need to know of this danger." I say in a strong tone. He gulps first then replies, "Our pack is being attacked by the BlackMambas." The BlackMumbas...the most violent and cold clan ever to grow on Earth. I remember the first time my pack encountered them, we weren't ready for such a battle and sadly my eldest and noblest brother Romeo ,died because the leader attacked him from his blind side, and then the Alpha Male position was placed on my shoulders.

I look at him with sorrow in my eyes and slowly reply. "...Okay."

_________________________________

Sorry guys, I had to unpublish it but this is cool, I like what I wrote and the next chapter will be posted after I eat mah pizza which will arrive in 30 mins. yummy for mah tummy!