Meeting

A/N: Yes, the photos are gacha since there's NOTHING of this ship. I needed to find a way

Billy/paperboys p.o.v:

I was delivering newspapers when I ran over a rock and fell. A boy came over and helped me up, "Hi- I saw u fall you okay?" He asks me. "Uh yea - thanks," I reply. He was pretty. "No problem! I'm finney. " he puts his hand out for me to shake.  "Billy," I say as I shake his hand. "I gotta head off. Nice to meet you, Billy!"Cya around finney," he runs off. I wonder if I'll see him again someday.

Finneys p.o.v:

I just helped some kid. He's the paperboy. I never spoke or seen him up close, but he was so pretty.. I told him I had to go, and I needed to tell robin. I go to Robins' house to tell him, and he opens the door in a few seconds. "ROBIN I GOTTA TELL U SOMETHING" "calm down - come in." I walk in and up to his room, and he also follows. "So what's up?" He says "OK SO I MET THE PAPERBOY "so. Where's this leading? " "HE WAS SO PRETTY I SAID I NEEDED TO GO BUT NOW I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT. " "Calm your ass down- I see him out there everyday- you can apologize.  Plus- you sound like u have a crush on him from how u spoke. " robin says,"Shut up😭✋️" I look out of Robin's window, and I see Billy riding his bike by I stare for a few seconds. "Dude, u good?" "fine-"

A/N: THIS IS SHORT IK, BUT ITS 5AM AND I HAVENT SLEPT