Chapter 4: Four Worlds

(And another short one, but this will be the last one! After that, should be longer ones! Anyway, if there is any Star Wars world to be in Kingdom Hearts, it has to be a New Hope. Please don't use the Disney one. I beg of you! Enjoy!)

          These worlds have not yet been explored by the Wielders yet. The Dreamers are exploring new worlds that have not been known.

"Luke! Fix up the cables on the right side of the ship!" an annoyed bounty hunter shouted as he piloted his famous ship, the Millennium Falcon.

"I'm working on it, Han!" Luke shouted back as he tightened up a few bolts, "How long until we get to Leia?"

"It's Princess Leia! Soon, when we get this engine running!" Han shouted as he carefully piloted the ship.

However, the ship was soon pulled into the darkness!

"What's going on?!" Luke shouted as he rushed towards the cockpits to look outside, "Han, where are we?!"

"How should I know?!" Han shouted as he tried to direct the ship out of the darkness.

In a nearby world, a billionaire was sitting in the tower and overlooking New York City.

"Jarvis, what is the status of the city?" he asked calmly as he ate his food.

"Sir, I've detected some kind of dark presence near the sewers" Jarvis replied as the screen to show the heartless.

"Right, well I'll get on it" he said as he tapped his watch to make his armor appear on his entire body.

He jumped out of the tower and flew towards the heartless. He blasted the heartless away, but they reappeared.

"Well, this is new" he said surprised.

In a distance world, a young man was running around the city and creating frost and snow. He laughed in joy when he saw young children running around and enjoying his snow. He was very happy to see the kids having fun. However, darkness began to form around the city.

"What's going on?" he asked himself as he swung his cane around and looked at the darkness, "Uh, Tooth? Sandman? Anyone else seeing this?"

"We are, but what is this?" a female voice asked concerned.

In the last world, there were a group of kids running around and enjoying the fresh air. They stopped playing once they realized that there was darkness growing around their world.

"So, this is new" a boy in blue said as he whistled at the site of it.

"What's the plan, Guren?" a boy in black asked seriously.