Prologue

Year 300 BC location Japen

???? Pov

Hey you guys are gonna have hard time believing what I'm about to say. Where to start well I was born about eighteen years ago so I'm just now becoming a adult. I have always been into reading sword fighting and other things as well. My family does not really appreciate it tho I was born into a family of blacksmiths. You know the people that crafts swords for warriors which I don't get because  they only get used for wars. Yeah that's we need more wars like hell man anyway the only one in my family that does not care what the others think. My sister now all of you are probably wondering who is this guy well my name is Arc. Now I do make swords just as a hobby now my mom and dad went off to do some shit over seas so it was just me and my sister its been about five weeks later two people from two popes came from two different church they asked if my parents were around I told them they were not and I asked what they needed.

Preist#1: We are here to ask if one of you could make a two swords for us you see even tho we both come from a church we have different birth places but we both have kingdoms that need protection.

Preist#2: Yes what he said but if there not here.

Arc: I do it.

Everyone was surprised at what I said even my own sister was surprised.

Arc: Ill do it on one condition the swords will only be wielded as a last resort understand.

They both nod I grab my things and leave the house as I go to get the martials for the weapons Its been about a week since I left I was so tired and thirsty. I could barely keep my eyes open and before I knew it I fell into a lake and I was falling deep into the lake but I felt like I was being lifted as soon as I was out of the water I look up and see a girl and she looks amazing.  

 A/N: Ignore the sword

????: Are you ok.

She says to me with worried look and confusion in her voice.

Arc: Yeah I'm fine just tired and thirsty.

The girl dives back into the water and comes back up and hands him the glass she has he takes it drinks it.

Arc: Thanks I needed that.

????: Your welcome what's your name.

Arc: The names Arc what about you.

Viviane: My name is Viviane or the lady of the lake since I live in everything water.

Arc: Oh that's cool.

Viviane: What were you doing out here anyway.

Arc: I was looking for some martials for two swords these people asked me to make they said it was for the sake of there kingdoms or something.

Viviane: Wait right here.

She dives right back into the water and it takes a few minutes and she comes back up with she hands them to me.

Viviane: Will these do for them.

Arc: Yes these work I could kiss you right now shit that was not supposed to come out.

She giggles at that.

Viviane: Well considering you would be my first I don't mind.

She closes her eyes and I think to myself minute.

Arc(mind): Fuck it why not.

I lean in and are lips meet after that I left but I told her I comeback to visit every now and then I make it back and I started to get to work on the swords. It took me six days to make both of them the popes camelback and asked if they were done so I put both of them on the table.

 It took me six days to make both of them the popes camelback and asked if they were done so I put both of them on the table

Arc: Ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce to you these two sisters aka holy swords Excalibur and Durandal one straight sword the other a great sword just as you both ask for these swords choose there wilders once they end up in the right han...

Arc: Ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce to you these two sisters aka holy swords Excalibur and Durandal one straight sword the other a great sword just as you both ask for these swords choose there wilders once they end up in the right hands of course.

No one's pov

The first pope picks up Excalibur and the other try's to pick up Durandal but he couldn't he looks at the kid in confusion.

Arc: What.

Pope#2: I can't pick up.

Arc put's his hand on the handle and picks it up easy.

Arc: I can.

Everyone looks at him in shock.

Arc: What why you guys looking at me like that.

Pope#2: Your the chosen king of our land.

Arc:......WHHHHHAAAATTTTT!

Thats the end of this hope you guys enjoyed and sorry if you did not anyway see ya all later.