Chapter 6

Watching the news, Freya watched nervously as Tony fought to protect New York. Theo hugged her, "are you going to tell him?" he asked, "yes soon when he comes here," she told him. "I can't wait to be a big brother," he says while Freya smiles kissing his head, "you will be the best," she told him. She turned off the tv not wanting to see anymore, "he will be okay, Tony is strong and he will be safe," Theo told him while she hugs her son once more. She decided to cook a cake to keep her mind off the battle, Freya answered his call as she listened to him. "Tony don't do this," Freya says, "sorry sweetheart, I can't let people die," he says while she heard the call end. Falling to the ground in tears as Theo moved to help her up, "come sit down mom," he says while he stayed by her side, "Tony will be okay," he told her as Freya did not know if she believed him.

Theo makes sure his mom eats and drink, he checks her phone if Tony called as he is worried. He knew his mother would be heartbroken if she lost Tony. Hearing a knock, he moved to open to see Tony as Theo hugged him glad to see he was safe. "Mom was worried," he told him, "I know kiddo, I am here now," he says as he walked to the living room to see Freya asleep. Tony sat down, "Tony," Freya says as she woke up to see him, "hey sweetheart, I am alive..." he says as Freya hugs him as he returns the hug. "I have something to tell you," she says as he held her hand, "what is it?" he says, "I'm pregnant," Freya told him as Tony looked shocked at the news.

Tony did not know how to feel, he does not want to be like his father and he made a promise that he would love his children. Tony hugs her, "I love you," he says, "I love you 2," Freya says as he kisses her, "I am happy," he told her while she smiles. Theo smiles seeing them, "you, Theo, and the baby will be loved and cared for always," he told them as Freya kisses him, "thank you Tony for being there for us," she told him.