Meet the main characters!

Michael: My Hazbin Hotel OC. He is an Overlord and Alastor's brother. He hates Alastor and Alastor hates him. Michael died from snake venom a year after Alastor died. He is a cannibal and assassin. Michael wears a teal and black striped suit, like a combination of Sir Pentious' and Alastor's. He has long, ginger hair and a black snake tongue. Michael has elf ears with many piercings. He is close friends with Angel-dust, Amelia, Cherri, Willow and Charlie, but sometimes avoids Charlie if she is with Alastor.

Amelia: She is my friend's Hazbin Hotel OC. She is an Overlord and a giant goofball. She is very protective of Michael. Amelia has black hair, up to her shoulders and wears a black ball gown. She wears the ball gown because she died at a masquerade party. Nothing more is known about her.

Willow: Another one of my OC's. She has shoulder length ginger hair with two small buns at the top. She is a cyclops demon. The reason she is in hell is because she murdered lots of orphans. She is very considerate. Willow's nickname is 'Winnie'. Willow has a short, dark blue crop top with ripped blue jeans. She wears a lot of fishnets. Angel-dust teases her by calling her 'Winnie the 'Poo'.