♡ Part - 36 ♡

It's a long ass chapter, hope you will enjoy this

It's a long ass chapter, hope you will enjoy this....💜💜

~●•°<♡>°•●~

"P-please stop," Jimin's voice quivered as he managed to gasp out, his plea erupting in a shrill cry as his hands were forcefully pinned above his head. Fear gripped his chest, his heart racing as he struggled against the tight hold.

Kai's response was chilling, his voice dripping with twisted amusement. "Why, baby?" he taunted, his voice laden with malevolence as he looked down at Jimin, relishing the helpless state he had him in.

A shudder coursed through Jimin's body as Kai's caress slithered over his thighs, sending waves of unease through him.

He shut his eyes, a pained realization settling in—he was trapped, powerless, and desperately reliant on someone else's intervention.

Silent tears cascaded down his cheeks, and his vulnerability laid bare for Kai to see.

In a sudden rush, the weight that had been suffocating Jimin's senses vanished, releasing him from its grip. He blinked, his lashes damp with unshed tears, as he sat up on the bed.

A gasp escaped his lips, his heart skipping a beat when his gaze fell upon Suga, his husband. The storm of fury in Suga's eyes was unmistakable.

Yoongi's gritted teeth betrayed his barely-contained rage as he approached the unknown figure with a determined stride.

His fingers clenched around Kai's shoulder, and with a swift motion, he whirled him around to face him, eyes blazing with fury.

"How dare you," Yoongi's words slashed through the air, a sharp edge of anger punctuating each syllable.

His fury propelled him to shove Kai against the wall, his grip on Kai's throat merciless as his nails dug into the skin, a visible mark of his displeasure.

"What the fuck, le-leave me," he groaned through clenched teeth, futilely attempting to pry Yoongi's hand away. Kai's pained grunt mingled with a plea as he struggled against Yoongi's grip.

"You TOUCHED something which belongs to me, only ME." Yoongi's voice was a venomous hiss, brimming with possessiveness.

The possessive declaration echoed a warning etched into his words as his anger simmered close to the surface.

With calculated intensity, Yoongi pointed his revolver at Kai's head, a chilling determination in his gaze.

The air was charged with tension, and Suga's swift actions reflected his resolve.

Yoongi's grip on Kai tightened further as he pushed him to the floor, a swift kick to the gut accentuating his anger.

He seized Kai's collar with a vice-like grip, forcing him to meet his gaze, their eyes locked in a battle of wills.