8

After a while Connor felt better. "Thank you Ozuki, I needed that." Said Connor. "No worries...now, you should rest." Said Ozuki. "I'll rest when--" Connor was cut off by Ozuki leaning back onto the couches arm and held Connor's head to her chest as he lays down on his back, making his head rest between her chest and her lap. "It's ok...lay down and sleep." Said Ozuki. She wraps a arm around Connor. Connor began closing his eyes. Ozuki smiles while Connor began to fall asleep. "Thank you for everything." Said Connor. Connor fall asleep in her arms. As Ozuki hold Connor to him as he slept, Ozuki notice Ozpin enter. "What did he say?" Asked Ozpin. "They put something into Jason, making him go insane and made Connor have to kill between Jason and Zero." Said Ozuki. Ozpin stared in shock, before walking and sits at the desk. "Tell me everything." Said Ozpin. Ozuki nods, explaining what Connor just told her. After Ozpin was told what happened, he was just as shocked as Ozuki was. "Jesus..." Ozpin muttered. Ozpin looks over at Connor. "Hes been so much lately...poor kid." Ozpin muttered. Ozuki looks down at him. "Yeah..." Ozuki muttered.

Connor awoke in the principal's office, still on Ozuki. Connor sits up, turning to her. "Ozuki?" Connor muttered. Ozuki looked at Connor and smiles. "Hey, how did you sleep?" Asked Ozuki. "I'm fine...why didn't you wake me or leave me so you can go home?" Asked Connor. Ozuki smiles. "I wanted to stay with you...due to what I've been hearing like your nightmares and what happened to Jason...I didn't want you to be alone." Said Ozuki. Connor looks at her and smile. "As sweet as ever I see." Said Connor. Ozuki gave Connor a small hit in the arm as she giggles. "Quiet...how are you feeling though?" Asked Ozuki. Connor looks at her and smile. "Honestly? Better then before now that I had company...we should get home." Said Connor.

Just then, Ozuki grabbed Connor and pull him to her. "Nah...I wanna stay here for now." Said Ozuki. Connor sighs, turning to her, smiling. "You seem more clingy then before...something I don't know about?" Asked Connor. She said nothing for a moment. "I'm just worried...from what you went through before and now...I just didn't want to leave you alone for now since I know it's hard for you." Said Ozuki. Connor said nothing, just hug her and cry. After a while, Connor calms down and the6 let go of each other. "Thank you...I needed that." Said Connor. "No problem...I couldn't leave you like that." Said Ozuki. Connor smiles. "Still...is there something I can do to make it up to you?" Asked Connor. Ozuki looked at Connor and then away for a moment before turning back. "I know your going through something tough right now but...I wanna help you get this out of your mind...forget about it and relax." Said Ozuki. Connor looks at her before she kisses him, making Connor surprised but sink into it, kissing back and wrap a arm around her.

(Sex scene)

As Connor and Ozuki kiss, Connor felt her warm body on his and kiss him until she stopped for them to get air and she sits up, sitting on Connor's crotch, taking off her sleeveless sweater and reveal her large breasts that were held in her black bra. Connor smiles before grabbing them, making her move her head back as she moans before looking down at him. "Hehe, cute." Said Connor. "Shut up..." Ozuki muttered. She goes back down and they kiss for a bit as Connor wrap a arm around her and gripped her ass, making her moan again and look at Connor as she stopped kissing. "Hehe, someone's sensitive~." Said Connor. She pouts before giving Connor a slap on the shoulder. "Hehe, sorry." Said Connor. She sits up again, unbuttoning his shirt before opening it and revealed his scarred and still healing stomach and chest. She looked at the bandages and scars before looking sad. Connor lift a hand and touch her cheek, making her look at him and he smiles.

"Come on, where's that beautiful smile?" Asked Connor. Ozuki makes a small giggle while smiling. "Hehe...there it is." Said Connor. She smiles before going down more and undid Connor's belt and took off his pants before taking out his dick, making it hit her face a bit before she grip it. "Wow, quite big~." Said Ozuki. Connor smiled and laugh nervously. "Hehe, yeah." Said Connor. She looked at Connor before she opens her mouth and puts it in, begining to suck Connor off. Connor moans as he put his head back and let her suck. As she began gagging it down, Connor began to come close to cumming and due to it feeling good, he grip her head and began thrusting up and down as if he was head fucking her and eventually cum in her mouth, making it go down her throat. Connor pants as he let go and she moved it out of her mouth, swallowing what's left and cough before looking a Connor, slapping his leg.