Village

(With Sanemi and giyuu ,They get in their room)

Sanemi - Giyuu are you sure you want to do this because you looked scared or something so I can ask master to send somebody else to help me with the mission because if something happens while we're fighting the demon you can get your self killed Giyuu!

Giyuu-    i- i can hadle it , it's because I grew up here until a demon ruined it all it was the day before  was my sister wedding I was helping her with something until a demon came in the demon killed my sister , she was protecting me from the demon when the demon left i came out my hiding spot and was crying to my sister , checking if she was still alive but when I went to get help no believe me that a demon attack my sister and they were sating that I should go to my aunt and uncle who I never met ,while they were taking me to them I was able to run away and ended up in the mountains almost died That when Sabito and uduraki-san met  me , master urdaraki helped train  me and Sabito me and Sabito were close and when we went to the final selection we were separated until 4 years later thinking he died but he didn't thought but I'm fine thanks for asking.

Sanemi- sorry you went through but I have to inform master about it but I'm not going to tell him about your past that private