getting ready for Jane's party~2

~MATTS POV~

That was weird, he seemed annoyed with me. *Ring!* *Ring!* I checked the caller ID, it was my best friend Darla. I answered it. "Hey Matt!" She said excitedly "hey, what's up?" "Jane's having a party at hers! I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" A party? "Sure, I'll be there" "see ya' there then!" "Bye Darla" I say as I hang up the phone

As I finish unpacking my things I decided to take a shower. As I'm heading to my bathroom I hear a door open, that Jasper guy had came out of his bathroom with just a towel on and omg,  he was hot! I quickly turned around and went into the bathroom to take my shower.

As I'm massaging my favorite lavender hair wash into my scalp, I find myself thinking of Jasper. I shake my head and finish up my shower getting dressed up in some dark ripped jeans and a black pull up hoodie. After I put my shoulder length dirty blonde hair into a man-bun. I put some sneakers on, grab my keys and phone and head to the parking lot to get into my car as I put on some music to listen to while I drove to Jane's.

~JASPER POV~

As I finish up my shower I realized I had left my clothes in my room, so I step out of the bathroom to grab them. As do I see Matt staring at me for a little while, his cheeks flushed a light pink when I caught him staring. He quickly turned around and went into the bathroom.  'that guys weird!' I think.

After I get dressed in some shorts and a hoodie I put my medium length dark brown hair into a man bun. I grab my keys, phone, and some gum. I get in my truck and drove off to Jane's.