falling.

for the second time that week, Dani woke up in a bed that wasnt her own, and this time, it wasnt the comfort of her brothers bed either. Dani was usually slow at processing things in the morning but this caused her to quickly sit up. she also had her second pounding headache for the week. she held her head and looked around the unfamiliar room, trying to find anything that shows who's room it could be. there was nothing. it was a simple room, it had white walls and white furniture, and there were minimum amount of decoration, whoever's room this was, they were a minimalist. Dani sighed and lifted the covers to get out of the bed, it smelt like strong weed and strong amounts of vodka, mixed with lynx. she narrowed the room down to be a boys room from that. she gasped when she saw she was only wearing a oversized shirt and..her underwear.

she covered her mouth and looked around even more, trying to remember what happened the night before, did she have sex? she really hoped not, she was a virgin and wanted to loose her virginity to someone special.

"fuck. fuck!" she shouted and climbed out of the bed, pulling the shirt down to cover her private area a little bit more. she quickly ran around the room, staring and scouting out the floor to try and find her dress. she cursed and mentally hit herself for not being able to even have an idea of what happened the night before. her dress was no where to be found along with her bag which had her phone in it so she couldn't even text chase to come pick her up.

she whipped her head around when she heard a door open and someone walk out of the bathroom, with only a pair of boxers on. her eyes widened and dropped to his torso to stare at the six pack and wonderful looking v-line. she let her eyes follow back up his body until they reached his face. she gasped to herself when she saw her brothers best friend, gang leader, dickhead who threw her in the pool. Keiron.

"like what you see? cus i definitely do." the tall boy said with a smirk, referring to her ass which was very much out at the moment, she could feel her cheeks burning red and his eyes burning a hole into her from how much he was staring. she was most definitely staring at him and was 100 percent enjoying the view she had but she was also angry at him, which caused her to walk towards him and slap him across the face.

"youre the biggest asshole ever. the pool?! first where is my dress and second did we? cause if we did i will have to shank you." even after she slapped him, he stood there like it was nothing as he looked down into her eyes, he laughed and shook his head, walking past her to go to his wardrobe to grab some clothes for himself.

"you got out of the pool and took your dress off in front of bare man, then danced in your bra and underwear, then man found you and took you yard." he said without even looking over at her, she was glad that was cleared up but was so embarrassed so many people saw her basically naked. she groaned and put her face into her hands.

"oh for crying out loud." she whined and sat down on the end of the bed, looking at Keiron in the corner of her eye and suddenly remembering why everyone drooled over him.

he threw a pair of black Nike joggers and hummed calmly, walking over to his drawer to pull out a splif.

"put those on if you want, or dont, not like i dont like what i see." dani could hear the grin on his face a she stared at the joggers, putting them to the side and eyeing up is bathroom.

"im showering." she spoke bluntly and expected him to be rude and tell her no but instead he just shrugged and pointed towards the bathroom. she smiled and pulled the t-shirt over her head and threw it on the bed before walking to the bathroom. keiron glanced at her as she was walking to the bathroom, watching the door shut and hearing the shower turn on for the second time that morning. he sighed and pulled his phone out when he heard it ringing, putting it to his ear.

"yo." he spoke deeply into the phone, he wasnt exactly sure who was calling but he just assumed it was a buyer. and to his assumptions, he was right, someone wanted sme shit, and keiron couldnt be asked, so he would just ask one of the youngers to go.

"calm, someone will be there soon." he ended the phone and scrolled through his contacts until he landed on Lukes, he liked Luke a lot, he was one of his best and most reliable youngers. he was quick to press call and put the phone to his ear, Luke was only 13 and he was better than most of the olders.

"yo fam, got you a job, down by Kingston's, bell me when you're done yeah?"

"calm." luke spoke down the phone with his high pitched voice before ending the call, keiron sighed and smiled to himself whilst shaking his head. he stood up and dropped his towel before pulling his boxers on, then putting a pair of is grey Nike joggers on. he walked towards the door to go and make some food, knocking on the bathroom door as he did.

"yo, dont use all the hot water, gonna rack up mans bills around here." he knew that Dani didn't care and was 100 percent gonna shower for the longest amount of time. he sighed and left the room. meanwhile, dani had her head under the shower, groaning happily as she could feel all the dirt and pool water being washed off her skin. she let out a relived sigh and ran her hands through her hair, it was clean so there was no point in washing it. around 40 minutes passed by when she finally decided to get out of the comfort of the hot shower, humming a tune to herself and stepping out.

she ringed her hair out and looked around his bathroom for the towels, smiling when she saw them and letting out the breath she had been holding of fear of having to ask Kieron to get her a towel. usually, if she was at home, she would take her time to dry herself and would sit around in her towels for hours, but since she wasn't at home, she quickly dried herself and walked out of the bathroom.

upon realizing that Keiron wasn't in the room anymore, she dropped her towel and walked around his room to look for where he kept his boxers, she really didn't want to have to wear her thong again. it only took some rummaging around his drawers to find them, she grabbed one of the black pairs and put them on, humming happily at the softness of the fabric. dani grabbed the shirt she was wearing before and slipped it on before leaving the room and walking towards here she heard noise coming from. a few of the mandem were in the living room, but she knew most of them so she didnt care too much.

"are you wearing my boxers?" keiron asked as he narrowed his eyes down on her.

"what did you want me to do? walk around with my ass out all day? you know what, don't answer that." she scoffed at the smirk coming onto his face and waved her hand at him, walking into the kitchen to get food or somethin. for the second time that day she mentally slapped herself, but this time for feeling a smile grow on her face at the thought of keiron. what happened to hating him.

"fuck me." she muttered whilst rubbing her temple, she better not be falling for a gang leader.

so basicallly, i didnt know what to write for this so pls give me ideas ty.