Chapter 13

Kyojuro pov: "Ughhhh...."

I woke up with an awful headache, and my lower half hurt a lot too! I looked around and realized that I was in Tengen's room.

I was confused. I looked down at him beside me. He's still sleeping, and his hands were rapped around me and he was snuggled into my chest.

I lifted up the covers to get out of bed..but then I immediately put them back down. WHY THE HELL AM I NAKED!?

I lifted them up one more time and saw that Tengen was Naked too. I sat there for a few moments confused..and then it all began to fluding back to me.

The Club...we were drinking...and then we came back and...

I felt my hole face heat up I tucked my head into my knees, as I switched positions Tengen did aswell he turned and began to stir a bit.

I immediately grabbed my phone on the nightstand and looked at the time. It was 12:48!? Classes started at 8:30!

I got out of bed but almost immediately fell to the floor! Thankfully I caught myself so the impact wasn't too loud and Tengen stayed asleep.

Why is it so hard to walk..? I tried to get up again, this time I hugged the wall as I made my way out of his room.

I went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. My hair was a mess!

It was really fluffy and tangled

It was really fluffy and tangled. But before I even start taking care of my hair l need to put come clothes on.

I went into my room and tossed on a  dark red short sleeve and some black sweat pants. I didn't bother putting my uniform on because we practically missed half the school day.

After I put my clothes on i went back into the bathroom to fix up my hair. I opened the cabinet above the mirror and grabbed a brush. I began to brush my hair and get out all the knots. Afterwards I put my hair into a nice slick ponytail.

I went into the kitchen to look for some tea. I tried to reach the top cubbuard to get the tea bags but I couldn't reach.

Tengen: "Need some help?"

Tengen kinda scared me, he was so quiet I didn't even know he came out of his room or walked up behind me.

He opened the cubbuard for me and got me the tea bags, which was surprising because I didn't ask him for the tea bags. He just so happened to already know.

"Thanks Tengen."

Tengen: "No problem."

I boiled some hot water then poured it into my mug and put some sugar in there too.

I sat down at the table and Tengen sat across from me, I felt myself blushing since he only had on his boxers and his muscular chest was showing.

Tengen: "Soo...do you remember..?"

"Oh that, yea I remember."

Awkward silence

Tengen: "Kyojuro I need to tell you something...something that has been on my chest for a while."

"I'm listening." 🤨

Tengen: Kyojuro, its probably been obvious for a while now but..I like you, no..I love you Kyojuro, since high school. I've had feelings for. And when I found out we were going to the same college I was so excited.  We've been firends since what seems like forever, And just last night I had sex with you...and I enjoyed it a lot. *nervous laugh* but anyways what I'm trying to say is I love you, and its okay if you don't feel the same way."

"..."

Tengen: "Oh...silent treatment huh? Don't worry its fine, I get it."

Tengen got up from the table and back into his room and closed the door, I guess he wasn't going to class today either.

I was so confused, I had no idea he had feelings for me!? Gosh he always told me I was oblivious to obvious things.

B-but i cant like Tengen..Father would be so disappointed in me. He's expecting me to get a wife and have children. But I'm not sure I want that, well the kids yes but a wife...?

I feel like I'm in denial.

Tengen must be so heartbroken right now, and i really need time to think about this. We've been friends for such a long time, and i fear being more then firends could ruin what we have.

End of chapter! <3

I want sum robux for royale high 😔