Chapter 1: Where All Starts.

(🦈✝️ = Iemne)
(🎀❤️ = Aboa)

3rd Person POV:

*At was a nice day at the Catholic Church, Iemne, the Priest and Leader of the church was in just walking down the hall, looking so elegant and precious as he steps were almost invisible, suddenly a boy, with a dress and kinda of orange-reddish hair hugged Iemne from behind, Iemne looked at the boy and sighed*

🦈✝️: Oh... It's you...

*Iemne answered with a calm tone but also serious*

🎀❤️: of course it's me! Who else coukd it be?

*the reddish hair guy giggled, his name was Aboa, he was found by Iemne 10 years ago, he was homeless and lonely, Iemne felt bad for him and he decided to take care of him, Aoba slowly started to fall inlove with Iemne, but sadly, as long as Iemne is a Priest he is forbidden to love someone, but this didn't stopped Aboa, usually he hugged Iemne from behind showing him affection, Iemne avoid it all the times, he wanted to keep his figure stable*

🦈✝️: Is there something I could help with?

🎀❤️: Well, I was wondering how was yoir life before meeting me or even tell me about your childhood!

*Iemne eyes went wide but he shaked his head and sighed*

🦈✝️: Fine, I'll tell you.

*the 2 of them went outside of the the church and went to the garden that was near the church*

🦈✝️: my life, was different before taking the role as a Priest. I think I know where to start...

// yooo first book, yea sorry for being to short, also I was wondering if you guys want to know about the AU I made, it's called "Eternity", tell if I should write the story behind it!

words: 301